The tv Blow out...Jonathon

I like the show. Jonathan is annoying sometimes. He whines constantly. I agree about the hair. It looks like the same long-layers cut that everybody has nowadays. And the girl with the colored extensions...ewwwww...so over!

Jill said:
He is entirely too arrogant on that show!!!!!

Yes, agreed... but that works for him! Look at how successful he is! Multiple salons, hair products at great stores (ie. Sephora), his own TV show, fashion shows... definitely an entrepreneur! And now he's a father, and I think he gushes about his baby and girlfriend. That's kinda cool.

I find him waaaaaaaaaaaay too needy & emotional. It seems like he constantly needs to be stroked and told he's fabulous. I don't dislike him though.

I think he is great looking! (unwed preg mother onthe street) good one selena! HA HA HA!
I had the cmt awards on last night (I am NOT a country fan) well, kind of ...come on..Tim Mcgraw...wow, I love him...anyway, Kenny Rodgers was FULL of Botox! I could not believe it! His face was a smooth as a babies! WEIRD! Im all for botox but my word! Maybe he had a face lift.

ugh I just saw the preview for the next episode and all I could do was roll my eyes when he said 'would you give picaso a screwdriver to paint with' WOW give me a break - your soccermom long layer haircuts are not that fly.

and his benz is old too. lolol Im in a hater mood.