The Tulum PM is darling...

1. will post pics this weekend...I absolutely love is so different from my other bags...the style is glad that I sent the soufflot back for this is me....must post pics soon...this bag is super cute and fun:yahoo:
  2. Congrats Pug, I'm glad you got the right bag for you. Can't wait to see pics!!
  3. Glad you are happy and really want to see pics!:balloon:
  4. LOVE that bag!!! It so chic!! I carried mine alot!!
  5. I loved the Tulums when they 1st came out, but I'm glad that I waited and waited for my lovely LH. Post pics when you get it! YEEEAY! :wlae:
  6. I can't wait to see pics!!!!
  7. congrats, can't wait to see pics!!
  8. PUG!! I want to hear all about this it really soft like the ad says it's a softer monogram? Is it very slouchy looking? I love slouchy bags! I'm happy for you....can't wait to see pics! :smile:
  9. Congrats! LVpug... :love:

It's a beautiful bag... Can't wait for your to post pics wearing your new Tulum!!:yahoo:

10. Congrats.
  11. Congrats!!
  12. congrats on your Tulum.
  13. Love the hobo shape and the twist lock and the hardware and the vachette...this bag is stunning I recommend it to all...I love it more than my PH and LH...I love all of my bags but, this on is so is a great great bag...glad that I went for it...thanks for all the congrats...will post pics soon..
  14. congrats!! now will you post some pictures! LOL