the truth and nothing but the truth on MURAKAMI MOCA :p

murakami MOCA truth

• i buy/would buy it because i really LOVE and use it a lot

• i buy/would buy it because it's a Limited edition LV and wear it because it's a hot item

• ugh i don't like it

• can't decide my feeling about this bag

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wasn't planning to buy anything at first at the MOCA, but I decided the night before the exhibit that I would buy the rond. But, when I was standing in line at the boutique, I started to talk to another customer and I eventually added the Murakami Neverfull MM to my order!!

I already had a Mono Neverfull MM, so I felt guilty about it, but luckily, I was able to sell my Mono Neverfull a couple of days later to a friend at work! Yeah!! The hands are not my favorite part of the Murakami design, but I like the little flowers, and I LOVE the hot pink interior lining!!! It's like having two bags in one!!! You can either carry the bag showing the Murakami side of it, or turn it around for the mono side.

My DH likes it - he thinks the bag kind of looks like a funky/hippy 60's look!

i only like the neverfull.
i have to admit, the LE status is appealing - i don't like seeing a ton of people carrying the same bag as me. however, i like the neverfull both with murakami's design and without. murakami is an amazing artist, so the hands design is icing on the cake. it's like carrying a piece of artwork around. of course, it's not everyone's cup of tea, but i personally like the hands design better than some of his others.

i also really like that the design is only on one side - like peace43 said, you can always turn the bag around so just the mono is showing.

p.s. i think more people would like the bag if they saw it in person.

I love the Neverfull. I think the hands emblem is adorable, and so is the pink lining....now, i have to figure out how to get my hands on one !!

In all honesty it is not for me...I've found myself gravitating towards less obvious logo bags...and those hands LOL That said...I would buy it just to resell it if I had the chance! Quick way to make a few bucks to buy a bag I'd love!!!

But for those who love it....I really hope you can get it!

I'm definitely a neverfull fan but I don't know about the large LV print on the canvas, it's a bit toooo busy with all the colors! But that little guy on the agendas is super cute!!

I love the Neverfull for the hot pink interior. I have a regular neverfull and it is one of my favorite bags. I like the MOCA one better. I am not big on the printed over monograms on his bags but I do find this one kind of cute. I do not like the agenda but the coin purse is OK. I would buy one if I had the opportunity to be there to get it at the price it is selling for. I would not do the Ebay thing......