The trip from Hell ends up with another major H purchase!

Congrats! Happy to hear things do work out eventually. I had an nasty flight when I went to Cairo from Singapore. But I met tons of nice people at the Dubai airport :heart: I did not see anything nice at the H counter there :shame:

Holy moly.....thanks for all the congratulations and responses!! I'm just catching up on them....

I have to say, had it not been for all the wonderful people on this forum I never would have been as educated in making my purchase or developing the relationship with the store or refining my taste, so a huge thank you goes out to everyone who (knowingly or not) made all of this possible!:flowers:

So last night I carefully took a whole bunch of pictures in various lighting, including a comparison shot of the ebene Clemence vs. ebene Togo, etc etc, and I get ready to download them today and realise I forgot to bring the connector cable for the camera :yucky:. I'm sorry!!!! I promise I'll find it and download everything tomorrow!

That is an amazing story. I'm swooning over the part where the store director carried them to the hotel for you.:girlsigh: Could you imagine if he turned out to be the love of your life and you two got married! You could tell everybody that Hermes brought you together!!:tender: Ok I need to stop watching so many movies

Lol Haute! Yeah, it was pretty amazing. Actually I was floored (and I think so was the SA) when he insisted on doing so...As for the love part....under different circumstances (me being more or less single and needing to add to the harem :roflmfao:), perhaps, but I am very lucky in that I have a LoML who is also quite supportive of my H habit (within limits, of course).