~~~The TREVI Club~~~

Ladies, I've got the chance to purchase a preloved Trevi PM in excellent to as new condition from December 2009 for about 850€.
What do you think?
1. about the price
2. about purchasing "such an old model"
3. about the Trevi being too "old fashioned".....
Would love to hear your thoughts, please! :smile:
TIA

I have had my Trevi PM bag for 4 years now. However, I was lusting after it for a year before I actually bought it. It was my holy grail bag and it is still one of my favorite handbags. It has held up very well. It still looks brand new! I still use it from time to time and every time I use her, I get tons of compliments. I think the style is classic and very ladylike. I don't think it will ever look "old." I will always keep her in my collection.

Reactions: Cnelson12
Ladies, I've got the chance to purchase a preloved Trevi PM in excellent to as new condition from December 2009 for about 850€.
What do you think?
1. about the price
2. about purchasing "such an old model"
3. about the Trevi being too "old fashioned".....
Would love to hear your thoughts, please! :smile:
TIA

IMG_1476833696.269461.jpg

I also bought a preloved Trevi this summer and the price was $1350. If your bag is in good condition I would get it while you can! I love, love, love the style. I have the GM and think it's the perfect fall bag and it's my go to if it's raining. I do not think it's "old fashioned" at all. This will be a timeless piece that will never go out of style. Get it, love it!!! [emoji7]

Hi ! I have the option to buy a trevi GM for 700 €, the sellers says it's in great condition. Does it seem like a good price ?

Those who have it, how do you like it ?

Thanks
I'm in Canada so I don't know if that's a great price but the gm size are harder to find I wish mine was a gm but I do love my bag. What currency is that?

Ok so I looked it up and it's like $1000 Canadian. I know two of my friends recently sold their pm's for around $1800 Canadian so yes this is a good price. These purses if kept in good condition hold their value. I traded my totally mm with a friend cause as she was having another baby and we both had the receipts tags and dustbag for each of our purses and both were mint. I'm happier having the trevi in my collection the totally mm in de was just too dark and boring to me (that's just my opinion). Hope that helps you with deciding!

Hi ! I have the option to buy a trevi GM for 700 €, the sellers says it's in great condition. Does it seem like a good price ?

Those who have it, how do you like it ?

Thanks

As you can see above I asked almost the same question a few days ago.
I went for the bag, will receive it tomorrow...
Mine was 850€ incl insured shipping and Paypal, which I thought to be a very good price for excellent condition. (Will see if the description was true.)
So depending on the condition, yours should be a really good price.
Did you get detailed pics to see the interieur and the corners and edges?