Rebecca Minkoff

The Traveling RM Bag!

ReecesPieces Posted By ReecesPieces Posted Jun 22, 2010

1. Glad to know the Mattie is seaworthy! :salute:

2. so cool! she's chillaxing in the sun!

3. Wow you're brave scoobie!!! But that's such a gorgeous pic! I'm sure GA Mattie loved her time out on the water!! So cute!

4. :bump:

Guess who went with me to Singapore?! I can only bring one...

Attached Files:

5. Plum MAB :smile:
    Here she is with lonesome me eating pork organ soup & rice at a hawker center
    + a few mod shots.

Attached Files:

6. Beautiful!! You and the bag. :smile:

7. Thank you tawnycat!

8. cant wait to take my purse for a spin!!! beautiful!

but hold on

EATING WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

9. Yup, you read it right, lol... pig organ soup. A Singaporean soup delicacy with pork liver, tripe and other inards :smile: yum, lol!

10. Mmmmm...sounds, um....tasty? :-s:

11. That bag is lovely. The color is different from what I've seen in some online retailers. You make me want to rethink it, and find one to call my own. What is the lining?

Love your bag, I think I wouldn't appreciate your soup choice properly, so I'll leave that to you. If I tried it without knowing what it was, I am sure it would be delicious. Just like Pepper Pot soup is spoiled for me forever. I had it on my honeymoon, and loved it so much, I asked for the recipe. Big mistake. I should have just kept enjoying it blissfully unaware.

12. it is!:giggles:

13. Thanks Cocolo :smile: The color is very saturated - beautifu! It is complemented by the leather texture and rose gold hardware.

:giggles: I have a hard time staying away this soup :smile:
    Hmmm... I just googled Pepper Pot soup ;)

14. Oh, the first couple of recipes look normal. You have to google Jamaican Pepper Pot Soup. Features Pig's tails chopped up. That's the delicious meat I fell in love with. Needless to say, I never ordered it again, and threw out the recipe the Hilton Kitchen had so nicely provided. :roflmfao:

15. Isn't it funny how something tastes SO good until we find out what we are actually eating...! :p I have a major hard time with this too, sometimes even chicken weirds me out, so needless to say, I am not a very adventurous eater!