The TPF Book Exchange Programme

Jun 15, 2006
Ladies & Gents welcome to

The TPF Book Exchange Programme

What is the Book Exchange?
Basically a swap shop for all your unwanted books and the oppotunity for you to get some new reading material.

How does it work?
In your post please say what books you have available
Where you are willing send them
How much shipping will cost
How you would like the payment for the shipping (the details such as paypal addy ect should be given in PM not publically)

NOTE
You can only ask the person to pay for shipping you are not selling the book you are giving it away.
If you want to sell your books please go to Ebay instead

I am new to this so I will be working out kinks along the way, please be patient with me

Important Notes
You must post when the book arrives
When sending a book you should obtain a proof of postage ( a receipt will surfice) you must keep this until the person receives the book
If the system is abused or people fail to follow up on their agreements I will close the programme then unfortunately everyone loses out for everyone's benefit please be good and follow your commitments

Finally

I (Label Addict) am running this programme if you have a problems or questions please DO NOT PM Megs, Vlad or The Mods they are not involved in this, send all queries to me by either PM or Email which you can find on my profile page​

So with all the boring stuff done lets get on with fun!

Here is what I have available

The Family by Mario Puzo
Good News Bad News by David Wolstencroft
The Husband by Dean Koontz
PS I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
Call me Elizabeth by Dawn Annandale
The Adultery Club by Tess Stimson

All in pretty condition I am willing to send anywhere
The costs would be
UK £2.00
Europe £2.50
US £6.50
Australia £7.50

Payment can be sent via paypal or UK postal order for those in the UK

Feel free to ask for more details.

There is no tracking on these figures I can get tracking but it will effect postage costs let me know if you want info on that

Awesome idea! I love it!

Is the US You can use media mail, it does take a bit longer...usually about a week and a half to 2 weeks, but it is super reasonable!

I will def. participate!! Good Job Claire!

Great idea - I will post mine tomorrow - and if you don't mind I will borrow your postage costs to insert on my list as you have done your homework!:yes:

im going away tommorrow night but when i get back id love to join in. maybe we could put our names in the front of the book or a little message and see how far our books can travel.

Hi, great Idea Claire. Do you have to send the book on after reading or can you keep ??.

I have soooooooooooo many books, i will be listing soon :smile:

Anyone have any fashion books ?? or fashion novels ??, Im very interested please post them on here :smile:

Thankyou

Great idea Claire! I just donated so many books to the library but I still have some hanging around. I'll try to get organized to post them tomorrow. One suggestion I have is to make a note if the books are coming from a smoking -vs- non-smoking home. I bought books on eBay once that must've come from a chain smoker because they reeked. I'm not normally sensitive to cigarette smoke but these were awful - I couldn't even read them.

Thanks for organizing this!

Hi, great Idea Claire. Do you have to send the book on after reading or can you keep ??.

I have soooooooooooo many books, i will be listing soon :smile:

Anyone have any fashion books ?? or fashion novels ??, Im very interested please post them on here :smile:

Thankyou

It'd be nice if you could continue spread the love as such but if you really like the book keep it, it's your choice if you wish to put it back into the programme or not