The Tiffany Elsa Peretti Bean Thread

claypot said:
Haha, more like cheesy. :P

No way, definitely cool!! A great way to remind yourself of the meaning of life...and anyone who would happen to ask you about your necklace if they don't know what the bean is when they see your necklace.

Really? I think it looks fine. :biggrin:

princesspig, the 9mm looks so cute paired with your DBTY. ;). I don't like the new 9mm ones. They don't resemble anything, let alone a bean. Is yours an older version?

I got it 6 months ago or so (in Zurich), so I would assume it is the new version. I have only seen this version though, so I am not sure.

I have the stud earrings, I love them and wear them everyday. They are pretty big tho, people notice them a lot more than I'd say they notice the more subtle pendent.

I have pretty large, goofy ears with big fleshy lobes tho so they fit well for me, but you'd definitely want to try them on in store if you've been blessed with dainty ears :smile:

The bean necklace is my favourite piece at Tiffany. I've had it for a few years now and I've worn it everything single day. I've purchased other Tiffany necklaces since I received the bean as a gift but I still end up wearing the bean and not my other necklaces.

I just ordered a 12mm bean necklace because many of my friends, family & co-workers make fun of what they call my "bean phobia" and I thought this necklace would be a funny & cute since its the only bean I'll come near. I had no idea that it even existed until I was killing time here on tPF and thought it was the perfect piece for me. I also had no idea that it was a classic Tiffany piece. I can't wait until it comes in, too bad I already placed my order - I should have just made the drive to go get it but today is my lazy day & I am refusing to get dressed. :smile:

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

I just ordered a 12mm bean necklace because many of my friends, family & co-workers make fun of what they call my "bean phobia" and I thought this necklace would be a funny & cute since its the only bean I'll come near. I had no idea that it even existed until I was killing time here on tPF and thought it was the perfect piece for me. I also had no idea that it was a classic Tiffany piece. I can't wait until it comes in, too bad I already placed my order - I should have just made the drive to go get it but today is my lazy day & I am refusing to get dressed. :smile:

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Nice! :smile:
The bean is one of my faves for sure. I wonder if they would ever make it in Rubedo?

Ooh, didn't see this thread before! Adding my rose gold 9mm (mini) bean. Love it! It's too bad the 12mm doesn't come in rose gold, but this size is very cute. It looks bean enough to me! Not sure what people are seeing when they say this size doesn't look like a bean...

P1060386.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

Reactions: mave33
Ooh, didn't see this thread before! Adding my rose gold 9mm (mini) bean. Love it! It's too bad the 12mm doesn't come in rose gold, but this size is very cute. It looks bean enough to me! Not sure what people are seeing when they say this size doesn't look like a bean...

P1060386.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

Honestly, I had the 9mm ss bean but I exchanged it for a 12mm (and now that is also gone lol long story don't ask). My 9mm ss bean looked flat... Yours looks lovely and has a nice shape!
If I didn't know better, I would say this was the 12mm.
I tried looking up the price of the 9mm rose gold bean on the website... It wasn't on there! Got me nervous... Are they discontinuing it???
How much was it, if you don't mind me asking? I might get it once my tax return comes in!

Honestly, I had the 9mm ss bean but I exchanged it for a 12mm (and now that is also gone lol long story don't ask). My 9mm ss bean looked flat... Yours looks lovely and has a nice shape!
If I didn't know better, I would say this was the 12mm.
I tried looking up the price of the 9mm rose gold bean on the website... It wasn't on there! Got me nervous... Are they discontinuing it???
How much was it, if you don't mind me asking? I might get it once my tax return comes in!

It was $655 CAD, not sure how much in USD. Rose gold things have been disappearing lately... I wanted to buy the Octet key in rose gold, and it's not on the website anymore either!!