The three day diet

1. Since loosing 30 pounds recently I find when I gain a few pounds I go on the 3 day diet. (google it) Anyway, its low cal and it really keeps me on track. Im starting again tomorrow so I can eat Xmas and not totally freak out! I just wondered if anyone else had heard of it OR what do you do when you put on a few pounds?
  2. 30 pounds? that is fantastic congratulations! may I ask how did you do it? :yes: :yes: :yes:
  3. Sunshine worked her booty off!!!!!

What exactly is the 3 day diet? I never tried it
  4. My Dh and I have been pigging out all w/e...What's the 3 day diet Sunshine? I really could uss it b/c Sunday we are having our Lonely Jew at Xmas party and there is tons of food!
  5. sorry I had no clue. Normally just working out doesnt make you loose weight. I think normally it is a diet combined with working out. Congratulations anyway.:smile:
  6. I worked my booty off and ate a balanced diet....AND paid for it!!! LOL I went to a fitness camp...that is how I lost the weight. It was like training for war. (well my idea anyway) it was all healthy and HARD!!!
  7. DAY 1
    • Black Coffee or Tea (if required, with 1-2 packets of Sweet and Low or equivalent)
    • 1/2 a Grapefruit or Juice
    • 1 Slice of Toast with 1 tbsp. Peanut Butter
    • LUNCH
    • 1/2 a Cup of Tuna
    • 1 Slice of Toast
    • Black Coffee or Tea (if required, with 1-2 packets of Sweet and Low or equivalent)
    • DINNER
    • 3 Oz. any lean red meat or chicken
    • 1 cup each of
      • green beans
      • carrots
      • regular vanilla ice cream
    • 1 apple
    DAY 2
    • 1 Egg (boiled, scrambled, omlette)
    • 1/2 a Banana
    • 1 Slice of Toast
    • LUNCH
    • 1 cup of cottage cheese or tuna
    • 8 regular saltine crackers
    • DINNER
    • 2 beef franks
    • 1 cup of broccoli or cabbage
    • 1/2 a cup carrots
    • 1/2 a banana
    • 1/2 a cup of regular vanilla ice cream
    DAY 3
    • 5 regular saltine crackers
    • 1 oz. cheddar cheese
    • 1 apple
    • LUNCH
    • 1 boiled egg
    • 1 slice of toast
    • DINNER
    • 1 cup each of:
      • tuna
      • carrots
      • cauliflower
      • melon
    • 1/2 cup regular vanilla ice cream

3 Day Diet Reviews

email a friend

if (navigator.appName == "Microsoft Internet Explorer"){ document.write('bookmark page') } else { document.write('bookmark page (Ctrl-D)'); } function bookmarkme(sURL) { url=sURL if (document.all) window.external.AddFavorite(url,"thecolumn - weight loss"); } bookmark page
  8. will hate this diet...please know...its only to knock off a few unwanted pounds for the Holidays...not a lifestlye!!
  9. Wow, I bet that was awesome. Did they control your meals as well as the workout? Was it expensive? I would love to do something like that. I think if I had someone controlling what I ate I would be much more effective for me because I love working out but it is the food that I go crazy with.
  10. yes, they made all the meals..... and I had a fitness schedule to organize weekly. I made it as difficult as possible and LOVED it. It was an incerdible experience. Expensive...yes.... but so worth it. I did it so I get pregnant and be at a healthy weight...I wish I could go back after I have a baby!!
  11. When I've overeaten (i.e. this weekend - beer, tequila, Whattaburger, Burger King and Steak & Shake!), I push it a little extra at the gym and just go back to my normal, healthy eating habits. I try to cut back on sodium a bit and drink tons of water. I don't fret about calories or try to drastically cut calories, because then I rebound and I'm craving junk food the next day.
  12. Please let me say again...I do this diet to just take some water weight off. IT IS NOT A LIFESTYLE. A balanced diet and exercise is a lifestyle. I have been over weight on several occasions and sometimes taking some water weight works wonders for me. I do not binge after doing my little diet.
    Christina you are the picture of good health...her advice is best.
  13. I didn't mean to come across as "No one should do this diet!" I'm sorry if my post came across that way, Sunshine :shame: !!!! After overdoing it, I totally understand about water weight and wanting to get rid of the bloat ASAP. I also completely understand about how difficult it is to take weight off... it's been a years-long up and down thing for me, until I finally got serious about it.

You're right - the diet is definitely not a lifestyle, no one could subsist on that. But, if you'd like to give your diet a kickstart after overdoing it, and if it works for you, by all means! ;)
  14. Christina I in no way took any offense to what you had to say!!! You really are the picture of good health...I meant that!! This is a crazy diet...I guess that is why its called the 3 day diet as thats about all I can handle!! It just works for me and I only do it about every 6 weeks. You are a sweetie and I love reading about your fitness regime. It has inpired me time and again.
  15. Does the fitness camp have a website? Or could I have the name so I could ask them for information. That would be my dream!!!! How long did it last? Sorry I know this isn´t the subject matter but I have heard about the fitness camp and I would love to do it. Did you stay there overnight?
    Wow, wow wow.:p :p :p