the taupe pocket paddy I can't stop thinking about...

1. after hunting Saks, bergdorf and chloe in nyc yesterday i wandered into intermix on madison and there she was...the paddy i didn't know i wanted so very very much! i've never owned a chloe and i'm smitten, i think. i just love the small pocket size. seems just perfect. does anyone know this color? does anyone love this size? or not?

2. I have it in the blanc. The size is nice...pretty big, but not as big as the large pocket version (which is HUGE) and a better shape for me than the regular Paddy satchel.

Chloe Blanc Pocket desk.jpg
  3. i agree with ET (once again :biggrin:) that the small pocket is the perfect size. i was originally waiting for the regular satchel, but right when i was about to buy it, i saw this style and i found it to be a much better shape too! the size is perfect. its not ridiculously big but big enough for you to fit just about anything you really need to carry around with you. i saw the taupe at NM and its a really cute color! the leather is so soft too. you should get it!!

4. Ditto with ET. This is a great size. When I first saw the pictures, I wasn't too smitten, but after seeing it in person... it's definitely on mark! Taupe is a great color for this style too!

5. Sooo, did you buy it? Show pics!

6. I love the look of the small pocket, but keep thinking because of the flipping-lock hassle I would miss the more easily accessible outside slip pockets on the satchels/hobos etc.... any small pocket owners - has that been an issue?

7. Not for me, but I think cougess indicated she missed the slip pockets.

8. I thought I would love the small pocket because its bigger than the traditional satchel -- but, I discovered that I really missed the outside pockets. They are great for my blackberry and cell phone. With the medium pocket, everything sort of gets jumbled in the bag, a la fendi spy! But, its truly a personal decision - you need to test one at home. :idea:

9. I thought I would love the small pocket because its bigger than the traditional satchel -- but, I discovered that I really missed the outside pockets. They are great for my blackberry and cell phone. With the medium pocket, everything sort of gets jumbled in the bag, a la fendi spy! But, its truly a personal decision - you need to test one at home. :idea:

Sorry for double post!

10. I LOVE the pocket paddy,and I want SoCal's black one:biggrin: . I have never used the outside pockets of my paddy satchel. I lie,I think they've held boarding passes on occasion,but those could as easily go inside.

11. LOL! Now Quirky, don't start my thinking again...

12. <-- has blanc pocket on the Marketplace...brand new!

13. thanks for all your thoughts...I think I'm still going to order the taupe small pocket in the very near future but I'm thinking about the traditional satchel, too! Does anyone have a pic of either the small pocket or the satchel hanging from a shoulder with real stuff in it? I find the chloe bags are hard to visualize on websites when they're stuffed with tissue

14. BalenciagaLove has some pics with her mousse small pocket on the "I hit a mousse on my way to NM" thread. There is a shoulder pic, too...and arm held. :biggrin: