The Talented Mr.Ripley

1. I just saw this for the first time last night. It was good. :yahoo: I liked seeing Jude Law's butt. :drool: :graucho:

2. LOL I love this movie! I think Matt Damon is fantastic in it.

3. yes, Matt Damon was good.. he was good coz I hated him so much as I was watching the movie.. he was that effective.. hehe

4. We Have Been Watching It On & Off This Week (I Have Seen It So Many Times ~ I Think Saw It Twice In The Theater). But, I Haven't Seen the Whole Thing In A While. It's A Great Movie.

About A Year Ago A Friend Of Mine Was Going On About Matt Damon & I Mentioned The Talented Mr. Ripley.......& She Said That Was The Only Movie Of His She Didn't Like (I Forgot She Didn't Like It When She First Saw It). It Surprised Me. I Never Heard Anyone Who Didn't Like That Movie......The Scenery & The Costume Design Alone!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

We All Have Our Own Tastes!!! :smile:

5. That is a great movie. I love Matt Damon, but I hated him in this movie.

6. I absolutely love this movie. Matt Damon's role is a bit creepy but he was good.

7. Is it on pay tv? Hbo or something? LMK! I saw that in the movies, but would like to see it again. LOVE jude!

8. Love it, great movie!! Jude is charming..

9. :roflmfao: :drool: :graucho:

hahah that's too funny! but umm it was my favourite movie for a while and that was probably one of the deciding factors :shame:

10. Great movie! Surperb acting all around!

11. One of my faves - Matt Damon is incredible:yes:

12. ooh, i just saw it again too on tv today. that is UNTIL my bf changed the satation to see liverpool games :p
    i loveee jude law..

13. I LOVED that film!! The scenery, the acting, the mystery!!!! They don't make too many like that, unfortunately.

14. i love that film too.... Matt Damon superb!!