The Subtle EPI Club.

Anyone satisfied with their epi bags and how well it holds up? Thinking of wamting to add a epi alma to my collection :smile:
I also seen a beautiful fuschia cosmetics in epi. But dont know the life of a epi piece and does it hold well like the ebene?

Yes epi is soooo durable! You may need to watch the corners a bit, only because of the sturdy structure... (don't bang a hard corner or jam the alma into the front of a grocery cart, etc... ) but it's truly a wonderful all-weather option and very sleek! It flies under the "designer snob" radar too, even more so than ebene, that's another big reason I like it. (I live in a very small town.) :smile:

Giving my epi alma some love today....

withalmamod-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know how subtle...but here goes.

View attachment 2023559

WOW! Congrats bagfreakcpa....I actually bought this bag in pm and then returned it because I thought I might want the bb when it comes out.
I cant stop thinking about it ever since I returned it last week. I just called and had them hold one for me...I am going to look at it again. I love the happy mood it puts me in. It is just a little out of my comfort zone because I usually go more neutral, but it is something about this yellow that I just love. After seeing this, I think I will be re purchasing! Thanks for posting!:smile:

Yes epi is soooo durable! You may need to watch the corners a bit, only because of the sturdy structure... (don't bang a hard corner or jam the alma into the front of a grocery cart, etc... ) but it's truly a wonderful all-weather option and very sleek! It flies under the "designer snob" radar too, even more so than ebene, that's another big reason I like it. (I live in a very small town.) :smile:

withalmamod-1-1.jpg

Ishi!! I can't believe it! Our tastes are soooo similar! I just got the epi electric bb last week too! :biggrin: you look great with yours!! Purrrfect!

WOW! Congrats bagfreakcpa....I actually bought this bag in pm and then returned it because I thought I might want the bb when it comes out.
I cant stop thinking about it ever since I returned it last week. I just called and had them hold one for me...I am going to look at it again. I love the happy mood it puts me in. It is just a little out of my comfort zone because I usually go more neutral, but it is something about this yellow that I just love. After seeing this, I think I will be re purchasing! Thanks for posting!:smile:

Yeah, I bet you NEED another alma don't you? hehehee!:roflmfao: We all do ! :P The yellow is awesome. Maybe another yellow bb for me too. HAHAHA :biggrin:

Yeah, I bet you NEED another alma don't you? hehehee!:roflmfao: We all do ! :P The yellow is awesome. Maybe another yellow bb for me too. HAHAHA :biggrin:

I am pretty sure I am going to get the pm again, but I cant wait to see the bb which I don't think is coming until April. If you get that little yellow bb, I want to see! I have 3 and not sure if I should get another small bag. I feel like I would use the pm more! I have a feeling if I get the PM now, I may end up with the bb later in the spring once I see it. So wishy washy on this one!:P

I am pretty sure I am going to get the pm again, but I cant wait to see the bb which I don't think is coming until April. If you get that little yellow bb, I want to see! I have 3 and not sure if I should get another small bag. I feel like I would use the pm more! I have a feeling if I get the PM now, I may end up with the bb later in the spring once I see it. So wishy washy on this one!:P

HAHA! I just came back from the boutique and saw the yellow alma! It's soooo gorgeous. A really sunny happy yellow. It's perfect! How easy do you think it is to wear a yellow bag? I tried it on in a black shirt and dark blue jeans and it fit really well... but what about when wearing other colors? Do you think it's hard to match?

withalmamod-1-1.jpg

It's so Nice , is it a regular one or électric ?

HAHA! I just came back from the boutique and saw the yellow alma! It's soooo gorgeous. A really sunny happy yellow. It's perfect! How easy do you think it is to wear a yellow bag? I tried it on in a black shirt and dark blue jeans and it fit really well... but what about when wearing other colors? Do you think it's hard to match?

Considering that I wear jeans and a white, grey or black shirt...I could wear it a lot. I love yellow with blue jeans....my concern is that I probably would only use the bag in the spring & summer....maybe fall? I don't like to buy bags for a season....I would rather put $ into bags I can use all year round. But, there is something about the yellow. Maybe I am having that seasonal disorder...and I need something to make me think summer is coming! :smile:lol!