The Stripe.

The one thing I like about the stripe is that it has a metallic sheen.

That said, I still decided on a scarf print cosmetic case over a stripe one. I just didnt love it.

I don't know why I had thought the stripe was leather -- probably because it looks like it on the website! LOL Anyway, somewhat disappointed in person because of that, but I do love the contrasting colors. Ended up getting the cosmetic case with mahogany trim/stripe, but no monogramming. Not just because you have to *order* the bag monogrammed, pay $25 and wait for it to show up at your house, but because I didn't think it looked all that nice. They have a sample book so you can see the various options in the various stripe colors. I wasn't blown away. *shrug*

If I had no Coach monogram at all, I'd be jonesing for these a lot more. As it is, I'm already broke so I'll leave the rest of the line for others.

I'm crossing my fingers it makes it to my outlet if they go to outlets at all :Push: I will have to get my mom to get it for me though since I will be leaving back to school in August :sad: I was surprised to see my outlet got the signature double pocket wristlets in so there may be some hope!

abandonedimages said:
Whens the soonest you guys think it'll possibly hit the outlets? Mid-August maybe?

July will be the last time I prolly go to my outlet before August, so, I'm hoping then LOL! But, I'm more than likely hit one in NY (upstate) when I go to visit family, so I don't know. I would say the best bet is August, b/c that's when new stuff comes out, correct?

I love the Stripe! Currently, I am planning on buying either the Swingpack or the Camera Bag. I tried to buy it today, but the Century City Coach store didn't have the camera bag in stock. Alas, I will have to go to the Rodeo Drive store to see it.

I need a small bag that I can wear to Football games in the Fall, I have a crappy fake prada right now. I love the scarlet stripe, which would match my Cardinal and Gold attire for USC games :graucho:

At some point, I will probably get one of the totes, but I will wait to buy that at my department store, to get the discount :cool:

abandonedimages said:
I'm crossing my fingers it makes it to my outlet if they go to outlets at all :Push: I will have to get my mom to get it for me though since I will be leaving back to school in August :sad: I was surprised to see my outlet got the signature double pocket wristlets in so there may be some hope!

the outlet by me just told me that they have a six month to one year lag(not sure if this is the standard for all outlets)...and they NEVER have the signature print.....when i went to the rehoboth outlet, i was so excited that they had the signature print.