The State

1. Anyone else remember that show? It was a comedy sketch show on MTV?

Michael Ian Black was on it. (If you guys watch the I Love The '70s, '80s, '90s, he was a commentator on those.)

Barry, Levon: AAAAWWWW yeah!

Announcer: And now Louie, the guy who comes in and says his catchphrase over and over again.
    Louie: Hey, everybody!
    All: Hey, Louie!
    Louie: Hey, who's got something to drink?
    Woman: I do... over there.
    Louie: What is it?
    Woman: A martini.
    Louie: A martini? I wanna dip my balls in it!
    [Crowd cheers]

Kerri: When you're out there on the court shooting hoops, you want a shoe that's gonna give you an edge. You want a sneaker that makes piggy sounds every time you step down on the heel. And that's just what our shoes do: they make piggy sounds every time you step down on the heel. Piggy-Shoes: they make piggy sounds every time you step down on the heel. Isn't it about time your shoes made sounds like a piggy from the heel when you stepped down on 'm?

Kerri: Before I found Fluffy-Soft, my clothes weren't half as soft as they are now!
    Bear Puppet: Because Fluffy-Soft...
    [Kerri sees it, screams and beats the crap out of it with the iron]

YouTube - MTV's The State - Barry & Levon - Pudding

YouTube - The State: International Signs

2. Some of the cast members are on Reno 911 now right?

3. Yeah.

4. holy crap! you dont know how long ive been looking for someone who remembers this show! i should've known i'd find it on the forum! lol that's why i love this place! remember the episode when they were all like superheroes and michael ian black i think was aquaman & they were making fun of him? haha that was so funny.