The start of my sale shoe bonanza

1. So.....the clearance and sale specials have taken a toll on me..here is the start....there will be many more to come...I went a little crazy at Nordies...its insane the presale they are having...

These were my sak's 40% off of already 40% off..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i saw those green CLs in vegas!!! they totally turned my head! congrats!

3. are those python yoyo's?they're TDF!

4. Whow TDF i wish we had those kind of sales over here!

5. OMG CL's at 80% off.

6. Those are gorgeous! Are they python? The guccis are so adorable too! Was this at the BH Saks? When I was there, they didn't have anything remotely like those. Which Nordies did you go to?

7. Your pythons are def TDF! And 80% off!! :drool:

8. The Python Lous I got at sak's Las Vegas along with the Gucci flats.

I was just at Nordie Topanga Canyon and OMg...i have 7 more pairs of shoes on presale....I got a pair of D&G boots regular price $1650 sale price $199!!

I can't wait to get everythign tomorrow...I think I have 13 pairs of shoes coming! They are havign a total fire sale!

9. wow those python loub are amazing!!! Great buy!

10. Wow! The python is sexie sexie sexie and more sexie! I love the Gucci flats too..you can't go wrong with Gucci flats. Love them! Congrats!

11. omg how much were the python cl's and are they still on sale? omg i want them!

12. They were 562 plus 40% off when I bought them at Sak's. I picked them up at Sak's Vegas. I saw some the end of December, on my return back from xmas, but not sure if they are stillthere. Such a steal!

13. WOW!!
    I went to my Saks today & I feel like there was nothing on the racks.
    But I did just score online!
    Congrats on all your items! Post pics when you get them!

14. So here are my shoe purchase for the week:

Gold Manolo Blahnik's from NM they were $300 after sale..my most spendy shoe purchase....this week. But I love them.

[​IMG]

My super steal at the Chanel Boutique, only $270!
    [​IMG]

Now these are all my super Nordie shoe sales...all of these were $199 or less!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Here are the boots I bought.
    Christian Dior-Gorgeous shade of grey

[​IMG]

My super steal, D&G 1650 for 199!

[​IMG]

These two I am on the fence about: