The Start of my Legacy Weekend

1. I got someone to sign for me, and I got my package! Problem was with this stupid car thing, I've been going back and forth between the police dept, and the car fixers, and all over the place, and would miss all three attempts, and then would have had to drive all the way to Newark to pick it up. My camera is charging, but the reason why I wanted to post this now before the weekend in case ladies were going to go pick up the coin pouch was to help clear up the four striped vs. the skinny striped. I was sent the skinny striped and I only saw the skinny striped at Riverside. I'm going to go there with a print out of four four striped one online to see if I can get any info on why such a difference.
  2. Which one were you trying to get aarti I am a little confused. Did they send you the wrong one? Can't wait to see pic's!
  3. Congrats on your purchase!!! I hope your car thing gets straigtened out
  4. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!
  5. They just redid the keyfob after they took the photo. The photos for the catalog are taken way before production so sometimes bags and accessories change. This is what happened with the poppy keyfob too :/
  6. ^^Oh I see. I have to admit, I wasn't too fond of when I first saw it at the store, and then when I had it in my hands, but after looking at it for a bit i LOVE IT! Sprinkles thanks for gift wrapping them, and the thank you card! It was too sweet of you!! I look forward to ordering from you in the future!
  7. Sorry my handwriting sucks! I wish I had super cute girl writing, haha.

I'm soooo glad you like everything, you have my business card so give me a call whenever you want to order- I would just plan too to wait until you know a few things you want so it's easier.

ALSO! OMG we got the dog carrier in the store today, it's HUGE and fabulous!!!! It's the jumbo signature with light gold trim and HOT pink interior, it's also very discreet and it can be pulled off as luggage if you wanted.