The Spy gods have shown me favor =) Petrol Blue Baulotto!!!

1. I just wanted to share the good news...I found the beautiful baby spy I was looking for! :wlae: As bag lady put it...the bag that shouldn't exist...Petrol Blue.

I guess I just got lucky!!! Now my spy collection is complete....that is....until I get another itch :graucho:

My original spy is in honey and I love it to death! But I had to get a baby spy. It's the perfect size. And the petrol blue color is so versatile. I swear it matches everything..well, almost.

Just wanted to share with someone...and I knew PFers would understand my excitement!:yahoo:

DSC00335.JPG DSC00338.JPG DSC00342.JPG DSC00341.JPG
  2. AHH!!! You're sooooo lucky!! I love it!! where did you find it?!

3. I got it at a mall in Short Hills, NJ. I guess I was just in the right place at the right time b/c I always go to that Fendi store and had never seen it in stock! There was one more left (the display)after I bought mine.

When they told me they don't make the color anymore, and once they're gone, they're gone...I had no choice but to get it!!! Darn Fendi salespeople!! They're good, lol.

I :heart: it though so it was worth it.

4. So adorable!!! Congrats on your little beauty!:heart::heart:

5. Thanks.:p

6. Wow! I'm so glad you found it & love your duo of spys as well! We are Baby Spy Twins!

It is really strange how lately the Petrol bags seem to be showing up, but that's OK in my book! Keep your eyes open Petrol admirers, may be more of these and regular spy...

Congrats! :wlae::yahoo::wlae:

7. Such a lovely baby, the most beautiful colour. big congrats.

8. Thanks so much for the compliments. Anyone with the spy they love is a lucky gal! :winkiss:

Thanks baglady. I think it is the perfect duo myself. The honey is my ultimate fave though!!! The Petrol second, but she'll get plenty of attention. :yes:

We ARE baby spy twins!

9. What a great find! Gorgeous. Congrats!!!

10. nice color, congrats! btw, how much is it?

11. Thanks :smile:

Let's just say it's more than the average baby spy!

12. Ooooooo :drool:

13. Congrats :smile:

14. What did you do with the baby tribal?

15. Ahhhh yes....the baby tribal. I have to decide if I want to keep it...maybe for the fall. I don't know:sad: