Scarves ............The Spring 2017 Scarves..............

Thank you so much for posting the intel from Instagram, @HoneyLocks. I believe the 90cm silk in front of Savanna Dance is Iris flowers. I just saw a pair of Oran sandals with that print.

View attachment 3535519 View attachment 3535520

And Spring/Summer scarves do trickle in by December as I recall buying a Spring scarf right before the price increase on Jan 1 (for us here in Europe.)

You're correct weN84, they are line drawings of bearded Iris flowers. I grow them in my yard, they're one of my favorites. Here's some photos from Google
Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 8.16.52 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 8.17.12 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 8.17.03 PM.png

Per @Pocketbook Pup, here's the Tapis Persan twilly which @Natalie j purchased posted here. Reposting here.

img_1480518240-230412-jpg.3534985

Intel we have by far...

140 CSGM
1. Savana Dance
2. There will be an Alice Shirley design showing the front part of a galoping dotted Appaloosa horse!
3. Annie Faivre will be there with an Indian garden (new design)!
4. A busy colourful zigzag design.
5. A graphic design with bold lines and curves.
6. Think, we heard this before: Cavalcadour Fleuri which we know as an exceptional shawl. It will have the same structure, so, big neutral part with just some colourful flowers here and there!

90cm Silk
Iris flowers

Twilly
Tapis Persan

Maxi Twilly
Coup de Fouet
Thanks for this summary.
Also add GM silk -Aloha

Per @Pocketbook Pup, here's the Tapis Persan twilly which @Natalie j purchased posted here. Reposting here.

Intel we have by far...

140 CSGM
1. Savana Dance
2. There will be an Alice Shirley design showing the front part of a galoping dotted Appaloosa horse!
6. Think, we heard this before: Cavalcadour Fleuri which we know as an exceptional shawl. It will have the same structure, so, big neutral part with just some colourful flowers here and there!

90cm Silk
Iris flowers

Twilly
Tapis Persan

Maxi Twilly
Coup de Fouet

Thank you for this update. Very very helpful!! I am still trying to absorb Fall 2016 items and now we are seeing S/S 2017 items trickling in.

Reactions: Meta
Thank you so much for posting the intel from Instagram, @HoneyLocks. I believe the 90cm silk in front of Savanna Dance is Iris flowers. I just saw a pair of Oran sandals with that print.

View attachment 3535519 View attachment 3535520

And Spring/Summer scarves do trickle in by December as I recall buying a Spring scarf right before the price increase on Jan 1 (for us here in Europe.)
OMG these sandals!!!
Price increase in Europe? Darnit. I missed that intel.

Reactions: cavalla

Intel we have by far...

140 CSGM
1. Savana Dance

90cm Silk
Iris flowers

Twilly
Tapis Persan

Maxi Twilly
Coup de Fouet

Thank you for putting this helpful list together. I really can't wait to see some photos of these promising designs. I can't believe 2017 S/S is right around the corner. I just realized I'm not quite done with 2016 A/W yet! H sure knows how to keep us busy busy busy!

You're correct weN84, they are line drawings of bearded Iris flowers. I grow them in my yard, they're one of my favorites. Here's some photos from Google
View attachment 3535566 View attachment 3535567 View attachment 3535568

:heart::heart::heart: Just stunning! I need to do some research if I can grow some beautiful iris in my garden. You must have a gorgeous garden.:hbeat:

Intel we have by far...

140 CSGM
1. Savana Dance

90cm Silk
Iris flowers

Twilly
Tapis Persan

Maxi Twilly
Coup de Fouet
Oh my gosh!! Thank you for sharing this Tapis Persans twilly! I'm not in love with this particular color, but I do love that design and I love twillies so this could be a serious problem...!

Thank you @scarf1! Silly me, of course there was Aloha. So by far we have:

140 CSGM
1. Savana Dance

140cm Silk
Aloha

90cm Silk
Iris flowers

Twilly
Tapis Persan

Maxi Twilly
Coup de Fouet

@momasaurus Usually price increase is effective Jan 2 here in Europe though some items might not have an increase but for the most part, there usually is one.

@klynneann Twillies don't count right? ;) :rolleyes::giggle: In all seriousness though, I'd love to see how much space all the twillies (that don't count!) take up! :P:lol:

Thank you @scarf1! Silly me, of course there was Aloha. So by far we have:

140 CSGM
1. Savana Dance

140cm Silk
Aloha

90cm Silk
Iris flowers

Twilly
Tapis Persan

Maxi Twilly
Coup de Fouet

@momasaurus Usually price increase is effective Jan 2 here in Europe though some items might not have an increase but for the most part, there usually is one.

@klynneann Twillies don't count right? ;) :rolleyes::giggle: In all seriousness though, I'd love to see how much space all the twillies (that don't count!) take up! :P:lol:
That's right, they do not! And they don't even take up much space - I have mine draped over a padded hangar. ;) Though, one more twilly and I'll need another hangar. :giggle:

Thank you for keeping the list updated!

That's right, they do not! And they don't even take up much space - I have mine draped over a padded hangar. ;) Though, one more twilly and I'll need another hangar. :giggle:

Thank you for keeping the list updated!
I do hope you meant hanger and not hangar!!! [although I would believe you and many others if you truly did have enough to fill a hangar haha] :wtf::giggle: