The Speedy Gonzales Club!

Can someone pleae tell me the weight of the epi speedy 30? My epi speedy 25 weighs 524.46 grams. Alos, should I buy a epi speedy 30 pre loved in black or an damier ebene 30 for a new job I am starting? Thank you everyone.
I don't know the exact weight, but I held one once and found it a bit too heavy. Since it's only handheld, I believe it could hurt your arm if you carry it for long. I'd vote for the DE.

Reactions: baglover57
I believe it would be a nice travel bag, since it holds A TON. It would certainly be more versatile than the Keepall! :smile: Have you considered the Speedy B 40? Unfortunately it's only available in mono, but depending on your height I think it would be even more useful as a travel bag and you would still be able to carry it around in days you need more room.

Thanks! Do you think the 35 could qualify as a 2nd item (like under the seat item if necessary? I'm thinking it would be good as a flow over item fur books, sweater, iPad, my Pochette, etc.
the 40 might be overkill for me.

So after debating between the NF MM DE and Totally DE (PM & MM) for months and realizing that I don't like shoulder bags, I have made the decision to get another Speedy! I want DE and I'm pretty sure I want the 30. I have a DA 25 and I want something a little bigger for the Fall & Winter for carrying gloves, etc.

Does anyone have any modeling pics with the 30? Bonus if you're petite and its DE!

I ordered the 35! I'll share pictures when it arrives! So excited!
Yesss! Please do!

So after debating between the NF MM DE and Totally DE (PM & MM) for months and realizing that I don't like shoulder bags, I have made the decision to get another Speedy! I want DE and I'm pretty sure I want the 30. I have a DA 25 and I want something a little bigger for the Fall & Winter for carrying gloves, etc.

Does anyone have any modeling pics with the 30? Bonus if you're petite and its DE!
I intend to have it soon :smile: my favorite size is the 25, but I also want a DE in the size 30 exactly for carrying a jacket, a scarf etc.

IMG_1472710162.274338.jpgIMG_1472710183.143775.jpg
Here she is! On the way to the opera. [emoji4]
I love the versatility of this bag.

Loving my Mono 30 B and want to accessorize it. Is there anything else besides the following that I did not think of, especially any LV items that look professional on it:
bandeau
laudree keychain
pom pom
clochette (key ball)
luggage tag
key pouch

If so, I would love to see pics of other accessories!

View attachment 3447514 Hello, ladies!

Can you share your thoughts with me about this Speedy B 35? I really liked it, it's so big and practical and I'm not a fan of the 30 (I find it too boxy and my college notebooks don't fit in it), but I'm afraid it's too big on me. Do I look kind of ridiculous? I'm only 5'1 1/2 :sad:

I personally love the 35 b. I own 2 of them and as tiny as you[emoji6]. GLD