The Special Order (SO) Club

1. Although I don't have any SO items, I would love to see what lovely LVs PFers have. Maybe they will give me ideas. :graucho:

Please post your very special items here so we can all drool! :nuts:
  2. Yay! I can be in a club =) My :heart:SO Mono Ribera:heart:...
    DSC03844.JPG DSC03842.JPG DSC03843.JPG
  3. My special order black epi deauville:
  4. ^^ That's so pretty!!

5. :nuts: :nuts:
    *passed out*

*wakes back up and shakes it off*

That bag is beautiful. Do you mind me asking how much it was to special order?
  6. OMG!!! I am not coming back to this thread any more!!! I WANT ALL THE BAGS POSTED!!!:nuts:
  7. *Swoooonss*.....I love this place...:heart:
  8. Thanks so much! I love it dearly. It was a little over $2000. I have had many more special orders, but this one is the only one I have kept. I will have to find some of my older pictures for some eye candy. :yes:
  9. Christy, please post the picture of your epi bucket with the purple lining :love: . That bag always gives me goosebumps......
  10. Special Order Damier Mezzo tote

11. :nuts: That bag is gorgeous!!!

Luccibag: I love your Damier Mezzo!! :love:
  12. I am interested in getting the SALEYA MM or GM in Monogram Canvas - Is this possible, and if so, how do you go about doing it???
  13. This looks SO SO SO good in Damier... how much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?
  14. Luccibag I love you Damier Mezzo!!!!
    Hubby and I considering do this as well - since I was worried about the vachetta on the mono. But now that I got the mono mezzo it isnt an option anymore. BTW: you look fantastic with the bag.

15. I LOVE THIS!!! Especially with you sitting in front of Les Invalides in Paris! Love it!