The space ship has landed.. Live reveal!

Caroline is beautiful!!! I don't think she's too fancy at all...I've seen women carry her with jeans and pull it off wonderfully. Enjoy that gorgeous new bag!

I have seen a few in the wild before and i always thought i would be too shy to carry such an extravagant bag. Lets see how it goes - i need to looks around for inspiration..

Sorry. Passed out there for a minute!

If it's possible to me more excited than you, I think I am. My goodness she's quite possibly the most beautiful bag I've seen and I can't wait until I get mine (next Tuesday 10/1 sometime after 6pm)

I'm sorry if I don't remember at the moment, but do you have other Carolines?

So happy for you!!!

I hope time flies fast and then we'll drool together over yours! You will love her she is just perfect!

No, i don't have any other Carolines.. The full price was just too steep and the ones i wanted (mushroom, teal, or gathered pleated) i haven't been lucky on FOS (until now :biggrin:). I also have a price threshold for bags after all i have a little one to take care of :smile:.
So i am super excited. Cause i could not have done $600 or more on ebay!!

Also i wanted to say a big thanks to phoxxy for telling me i am stupid if i don't check out my cart really quick :biggrin:

So here are some mod shots.... Honest opinions please.. Too large? Too much bling??
I learned, too. Do what phoxxy says and don't look back. :biggrin:

Honest opinion? You look so pretty with her on your arm/shoulder. Sigh..I'm jealous.

Yes sometimes Gut decides before Head catches up and those decisions are rarely ever bad ones. Like maybe the mushroom or teal Carolines are never going to cross my path.. What if i would have passed up that opportunity?
Nono. And i was drooling over black violet since it came out, a purple bag had to happen eventually!!

Carolines are beautiful! I used to think they may be a little big - but I don't think that any longer. I like the look of her being used as a satchel best! Cute with your outfit - Caroline brings the bling!

I think it looks great on you, congrats!

Beautiful! Keeper! :smile:

Twins on the shoes! And I wanted that bag SO BAD! I just wasn't fast enough. Congratulations! It's perfect!

She's gorgeous! Enjoy her!

Thanks!!! Yes i will keep her!
So this happened:

Snip!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1380245521.141446.jpg
Eeek! Thank god for FOS!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1380245537.809800.jpg

I am so jealous of that Aubergine Caroline, especially at that price! :smile:

Yes, too much bling! Send her right away to me! ;)

Just kidding. It looks awsome on you! Congrats!

Honestly...it looks fabulous on you! Congrats on getting this stunner and I love the shoes too!

She looks just amazing on you ! Love the shoes too. Congrats.

No and no! She's a keeper IMO...looks awesome on you! The shoes look great too!

Omg, gorgeous!!!! And it looks perfect on u!!! Enjoy her!

ST-UN-NING!!!!!

Looks fab, congrats :smile:

Beautiful bag, and love the shoes. Congrats.

Gorgeous bag! I absolutely love those shoes though!!!

Looks great on you, congrats!!

*blush* thanks ladies i needed some encouragement as i said i am not used to that much fancyness in my life ..

;)
I had to crack the whip and fast. Lol! Aren't you glad you got her? She truly looks great on you!

Also i wanted to say a big thanks to phoxxy for telling me i am stupid if i don't check out my cart really quick :biggrin:

So here are some mod shots.... Honest opinions please.. Too large? Too much bling??

Right!! Don't be jealous. Your baby is on the way. ;)

Yes i am very glad!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!! I am not regretting it
But i am so banned now Lol!!!!

This makes me regret not buying these shoes! How do they fit? True to size?

How are the shoes? Comfy, true to size? I'm contemplating ordering.

Hello!
I got the shoes cause the shoe thread had so many positive reviews. So i would definitely not size down, i have a 7.5-8 and these flats are a small 8. The leather is very soft, although they fit a bit snug still i am sure they will give some more soon. I will wear them for a bit and then post a review..

CONGRATS!!! The aubergine is absolutely gorgeous, and looks oh so fab on you :smile:

Were bag cousins! I have her in ultramarine and she's one of my fav bags.

Just because a bag looks fancy, it doesn't mean that she has to be all the time lol I use mine for work or going to dinner or just whatever!