The Soup..Joel McHale..hottie!

1. I searched and couldn't find a thread about The I figured I'd start one! Who else is totally in love with this show and Joel...If I wasn't married, and he wasn't either lol :drool:
  2. I loooovvveee the soup! Joel is so hilarious and hot!

The mankini guy always cracks me up too!
  3. I love that show!! and a little Northwest pride here...Joel is a graduate of Mercer Island High School (Seattle 'burb) and a U of W alum!! He was on Almost Live, a local Seattle sketch comedy show back in the day. Love him!!!
  4. I love him. I was just watching one show over the weekend where he was commenting on one of Hef's gf and her doggie photoshoot. He said something like "who dresses a dog up as a cat?" I couldn't stop laughing.
  5. I'm in love this guy too! He is hilarious especially when he shows his chihuahua or prances around with the bearded "girl in a bikini".
  6. ^^Loved he was howling with it on an episode recently. So cute.
    Joel is very funny. Unlike..Ryan Seacrest.
    :tup::tup:The Soup! :yes:
  7. I love that show!:tup::tup:
  8. I love Joel! He is SUCH a cutie!

I love Mankini and Lou the chihuahua!

These are my favorites:

9. For some reason the little girl licking the pickel is hilarious..haha and the music they play is priceless..
  10. I love The Soup! They have had varying degrees of success with the different hosts (and hostesses) but Joel is the best! A cute smartass! my weakness...
  11. Here are two of my favs:

12. Completely agree, Flora! :yes:
  13. LOL @ Senorita Sprinkebuns.
  14. I saw him recently perform stand up in was interesting seeing him in person because you kinda expect him to be all-the-time funny like he is on the show. He was upbeat on stage, but whenever he was off the stage, his demeanor changed...he actually kinda seemed like a sad person. Maybe he was just tired or having a bad day. I am still a HUGE Joel fan, and think he's a total cutie...I took a picture with him and I am so upset because it didn't turn up on my camera phone because it was so dark! But he is definitely just as hot in person. :smile:
  15. He is so cute. I thought I was the only one who thinks he's a hottie.