The SONATINE Club!!!

1. I know there are tPFers out there with Sonatines!! :graucho:

I'll post pics of my mom's soon! [as soon as I find out where she hid it..:rolleyes:]

2. I :heart: Sonatine! I almost bought it as my 1st LV :smile:

3. ^ It was my mom's first! :smile:

4. The Sonatine was my first LV. It was love at first site and it started the addiction.

5. DITTO,DITTO,DITTO.......

6. OMG.. ME too.. I loved the red interior... I will post pics when I get home.

7. ^ Oh, I know! The raspberry alacantra lining is just TDF!

Wow, I didn't know there were so many of you that had the Sonatine as your first LV!

8. Here are pics of my mom's Sonatine:

P1030880.JPG

P1030881.JPG

P1030883.JPG

I never noticed her handles were starting to patina already... :nuts:

9. Here's my Sonatine!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. boy, sonatine doesn't appear to be a popular bag here. well, add me in the club, i have one, have had it for a few years now...at the time i really wanted a papillon but it was always sold out in my boutique so my sa suggested the sonatine.

collection 002.jpg
  11. Yay, two new members!! :nuts:

Yeah, it isn't very common is it? :sad:

Beautiful bags, though!

12. Actually A lot of people seem to have had them as their first LV! (according to the people who posted in my new bag thread) but you never see them! I like it 'cause people don't think it's fake :smile:

13. I bought one for my teenage daughter who just loves it...too bad that my LV wallet is longer than the opening of the bag or I would have purchased two....

14. I like the Pochette better for a small bag, but the Sonatine is much more rare! It looks so classy.

15. has the sonatine been discontinued??
    I dont see it online anymore.:confused1: