Tech The SIMS 3

I haven't gotten it yet. But I really want to get it!! What are some of the new differences that you're liking? Disliking?

I've read online that a lot of people's computers are "too old" to run the Sims 3. I figured I'd get the new game when I got my new computer.

okay so i was having problems with playing ts3 with my laptop so i installed the game onto my desktop that we just bought in feb this yr, and it is SO much better now and i actually enjoy playing it so much better than i thought i would lol despite the occusional blanking of the screen and crashing, I have to admit that i do like sims 3 better than sims 2, just really didnt think the game would require such a big upgrade! im happy though that its sort of working for me...

and i would suggest you go here www.ea.com/games/the-sims-3 and run your computer to see if you meet the requirements before you decide to run the game :smile:

I got it and I love it so far, my laptop runs it well and I think the graphics are great. I want to explore other families but I don't want to miss anything that my family does! I'm still not used to the fact the every one in the neighborhood is changing along with my family, but it certainly is fun.

i was just wondering if anyone has ever experienced a flash of black screen during the game and when the game resumes, the screen becomes lighter or darker while the game is still running fine?

does anyone know of any benefits of owning the stadium or hospital (or any other business)? i just bought both of them and was wondering how much money you get from owning a business or if you can accelerate faster through careers that do with those businesses, like being a doctor or professional athlete.

Weird, can't remember it I posted thid here, or if it was moved here. Mmmmm

I like it so far, but getting used to some of the new features. It's running good on my computer.

It was running good on mycomputer, smooth and all that. i just think EA made the graphics look bad. idk. I actually like the way the other sims looked in the sims 2 much better than how they look in the sims 3. they look scary and more fake to me here.

The speed up time button dosen't work for me! I've heard this is a problem, and it's a PITA while they're asleep or at work. I thought the graphics weren't as good as The Sims 2 either, which I was shocked at!

I was just thinking today, "I wonder if they'll come out with a Sims3 Pets?" I really hope so b/c I miss playing with pets on the game, I kinda wish I still had my sims 2 games just to have pets in it. I hope that after the World Adventures expansion pack they come out with a Pets.

What do you all want to see in the future for Sims 3? Like washers and dryers? or Weather?