The silver/gold spy is HERE!!!!!!! GASP!

1. Its finally here. I love it. SOOOO pretty. I really don't know which spy to keep now.

I just got my first chloe paddington in cream in the mail today (used). I think I'm going to sell it to lessen the blow from these bags. :push:

I want to keep them both.

Take a look

spybags.jpg
  2. Keep them both. They are beautiful.

3. Oooh, I'd keep them both too, but if you REALLY have to let one go I'd keep the cognac. That's such a gorgeous color! The metallic looks great on you too though, keep both if you can!

4. Keep both if you can. But if not - keep the honey one. I think you'll get more use of that one.

5. OMG. Gorgeous!!! Keep them both :smile: Send the paddy to me :graucho:

6. KEEP THEM BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

7. Both GORGEOUS!!! The silver/gold one is extra special! Love it!! :heart:

8. i vote for the Honey

9. I KNEW YOU WOULD LOVE THE METALLIC!!! Isnt it to die for! Im so excited for you....you know I want you to keep it! Keep me posted!

10. silver silver silver

11. All I can say is YUMMMM!!!

Keep them both, FOR SURE!

12. DEFINITELY keep them both!!!
    Send Paddy away! These are beautiful! :yes:

13. Def. keep them both! Isn't the metallic just lovely and different? Just a little bit of bling :graucho: :smile:

14. Yep. I've thought about it and even took my new paddy out to run a few errands......its cute but she's gotta go. I'm going to sell it and keep these two babies. :yes: :shocked: I don't feel for the paddy like I do the spys. She deserves better. LOL. :lol:

I can't believe myself about keeping two spy bags but I really love them both. I'm just very nervous about finding things to wear with the silver/gold. Turns out that the honey is quite easy to match.

Any suggestions?

15. It looks good with what you've got on right now!