The shipping box was huge!!! Guess what I got?

1. My Papillon was stolen 2 weeks ago:crybaby:, so I thought i'll start out fresh this week by ordering some yummy candy. I was so impatient :cursing: with the whole shipping thing. I wanted to get it while I was at the store this Monday, but I didn't have enough time because we had to run to Saks for my sis to get her Dior tote....Long store. I ended up with the Vernis Cles. Then I felt like I'm missing :sad: something. Finally I went online and ordered these two babies. I had to work today. The day seem longer than usual. I literally speed up just to get home.
    Anybody take a guess :confused1:. Here they are, my Vernis Cles with two other babies.Aren't they beautiful??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I want to see what it is!!!

3. I am happy for you, can't wait to see what you purchased, after all you went through. Can we see!!!!

4. and. . . .

5. :popcorn:

6. noooooo! i took part in one of these teases the other day and they are so, well, teasing! :smile: post the reveal before i go nuts!!! :smile:

7. oooh, i wanna see!!!

btw, congrats on your new items, you soo deserve them after all you went through!!!

8. looks like a bag full of goodies :biggrin:

9. oops sorry guys. I got some technical problem with the picture. GIVE ME 2 MINUTES.

10. So here it its....The box!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. the pomme cles is just yummy. I hope you repurchased your pap.

12. OOoooo, I love them both. The cles is so pretty and the colors on the MC wallet are great. Lot's of pink!!!! Congrats!!!! Now for the big box......

13. hurry up hurry up.... i wanna see :smile:

14. :popcorn:

15. agree w/ neptune -- i love the pinks in the wallet! you got a great one! and of course *sigh* a moment of silence for the pomme cles. i get many compliments on my pomme cles -- it's that amazing color, i tell ya!

okay, now the biggie ... can anyone else hear the jeopardy! theme song?