The Seller who selling $88 B Bags answered me back!

1. I sent him/her a message and asked how he thinks he can get away with selling fake bags and his response was this just now:

I am proud that I can got so much eBay IDs.Iam a genius!

WE really need to start reporting all his $88 auctions. Hes obviously using other sellers photos also...makes me sick.:wtf:

oh, I cut and pasted his response, thats why its small.

oh damn, did I put this thread in the wrong place?

2. Can someone let me know how to report an auction, that way I can help weed out the scammers.

3. when you're looking at an auction, scroll all teh way to the bottom of the page, you'll see a "Report this Auction", go thourgh the steps, all the way to e-mail eBay about it, I think it's one 3 different screens as you go.

4. I have reported several, but eBay doesn't seem to do anything. How many do they need to get per auction?

5. Thank you!:smile:

6. OMG!!!! hor dare he answered like that! he's a sick person!

7. This is so crazy! With the amount Ebay charges for selling items (listing prices, final value amounts, etc.) You think that they could put more money/resources into investigating illegal sales of item on their site.....but than again, with each sale (authentic or not) they still make money!!!!

Those A$$*&^%$

:cursing: :cursing: :hysteric: :censor:

8. I just finished reporting about 30 auctions, then I noticed that alot of the $88 ones disappeared. I think if we all, once a day for a few minutes spend some time reporting some, I bet it will help. We'll bombard ebay with reports of fake bags and then maybe someone will pay attention...nah, silly me, I should know better. I will still report them.

9. ^Me too!

10. I have been reporting them too, but only the fake ones that are asking close to retail. I'll start reporting the cheap fake ones too.

11. I report them every single day. I also send the links of websites that sell fakes and Ebay auctions with fakes to Belanciaga. :lol:

12. OMG, you have got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!! Why can't ebay track IPs and ban those????? Or can they? I guess if they use dial-up they can't track the IP though.. .there is always a way to outsmart anyone! SICKENING!!!!!!!!

:censor::censor::censor:

13. Oh Donna you know you can report the message he sent to you as well? If you go to your message inbox and there is a link on the right where you can report his response to ebay. However I don't know how effective that would be but his response just makes me :yucky:

14. :wtf: what a scamming nutcase! :confused1:

although i'm a bit :shame: to admit it i laughed when i first read that sentence, it's just so absurd! genius? :lol: