The scarf I just bought is damaged!

1. I just bought a floral bandeau and there's a pull across the whole scarf! I looked at it in the store but didn't look it all over....just quickly glanced at it and it seemed fine. Do you think LV will let me return it? I believe I bought the last one. Plus, I kind of just changed my mind about it (by looking at how bad it looks with that pull). Do you think they'll give me my money back?

Thank you all!

2. If you just bought it, then do take it back. See if they can get you a new one, otherwise, I'm sure you'll be able to get your money back if you're not satisfied.

3. I bought it just a few hours ago! I am so upset! I was debating purchasing it in the first place! I hope I can get my money back!

Thank you for your reply!

4. i would take it back right away, so they don't think that you did it yourself. good luck! i hope you're able to get a refund.

5. No problem! I'd definitely take it back ASAP. :yes:

6. I bet you can get your money back. If it's the last one, there's a reason why. Others may have passed on it.

7. Take it back ASAP and you should be able to get a refund. :yes:

8. i believe that if you bring it back ASAP, it should be fine. i bought a ring with a crack or spot from LV and i brought it back ASAP. they looked at my ring and i heard them saying among themselves that it can't be sold anymore. nevertheless, i got an exchange coz i know that it wasn't my fault that the spot was there to begin with.

9. Call right now, and speak to the SA who sold you the scarf and let her know, so you should have no trouble returning it.

10. Take it back ASAP!! Let us know how it goes... good luck!

11. oh..darn..
    so sorry it wasn't perfect

12. :sad: take back to the shop asap

13. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. So sad when something new turn out to be less than perfect. If you return it ASAP, there shouldn't be a problem to get a refund.

14. Just came back from LV and they gave me my money back with no questions asked.

Thank you all for your replies!!!

15. I think you sould take it back and let them know about it..exchange to something else if you really don't like it...:yes: