The Scandinavian Bbag Club!

You should definitely get it, it´s a gorgeous bag. I have had a few firsts but they are too small for my needs. I love the weekender, it also fits over my shoulder. I used to have the Khaki (sp?) weekender with pewter hardware, the only bag I regret letting go.

picture.php

P&P Speechless :love:

Another Scandinavian joining the club :biggrin: with my mini-collection ...

I only have 3 Bbags and 3 accessoried, would love to have more in some fab colours!

07 Violet RH city and 08 Sapphire compagnon
Bal_together1.jpg

09 Black RH Part time - my favourite every day bag, this one will fall apart hanging on my shoulder!
Bal_PT1.jpg

09 Tempete RH Part time, haven't used it much (once, I think) since I have a brown winter coat and it just clashed, I think I might give my black a break for this one
Balenciaga_bag4.jpg

It has such great leather
Balenciaga_bag6.jpg

And this little cutie - Tempete Pencil
Balenciaga_pencil.jpg

Finally a group pic of the Bal family including my 08 Sapphire CH MU
Mulberrys-Bals.jpg

Black_Swarmer, welcome, glad to see you here!
Wow, I love your Bbag taste:smile: Absolutely love your Violet City and thanks for posting it with Sapphire so we can see the difference!

Thanks P&P - must say that I really admire your collection, such gorgeous colours, especially the reds! :yahoo: Would love to have my own Bal rainbow some time :biggrin:

07 Violet is the most amazing purple ever IMO - love that bag, except for the size since I have found that I am definitely more a PT than a City girl. However finding a mint Violet PT seems like an impossible task, but you never know ... if that should happen I might consider switching the City, until then no way this beauty is leaving even if it doesn't get as much use as I'd like.

^oh I would not let go of the Violet unless I found a PT with the same great leather! I really drool when I look at it:drool:
And thanks for your kind words, the main reason why i love Bal is the amazing colors! And I love red so I cannot resist a red Bbag;)

I'm not Scandinavian, but I live in Oslo and wanted to say hi :smile:

I only have one B-bag, a 2010 City in Cyclade...I love your collections, girls, really make me want some more!