The Saturday Pickle-fest

What bag should I buy this Saturday??

• Chocolate Top Handle Pouch Carly

• Bleeker Tattersall Top Handle Pouch

• Legacy Stripe Top Handle Pouch

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love the tattersall but I would only get that if you have other bags that you love and you wont want to wear that every day. Im so scared of the white clothes & staining! The legacy print is also soo delicate that I wouldnt get it unless you were only looking to have something to use once in awhile for special occassions. If youre looking for more of an every day bag I would def go for the Carly. The color is gorgeous and it will last much longer. Id hate for you to get the tattersall or legacy print, spill a tiny bit of soda or something on it, and have to throw it out!

I love the tattersall but I would only get that if you have other bags that you love and you wont want to wear that every day. Im so scared of the white clothes & staining! The legacy print is also soo delicate that I wouldnt get it unless you were only looking to have something to use once in awhile for special occassions. If youre looking for more of an every day bag I would def go for the Carly. The color is gorgeous and it will last much longer. Id hate for you to get the tattersall or legacy print, spill a tiny bit of soda or something on it, and have to throw it out!

I'd be sad and my mom would kill me. If I get the stain on the carly, then I'd use my handy-dandy... SIGNATURE FABRIC CLEANER!! YAY!!

hey what happened to the peony tote

My mom just had no like of the bag what-so-ever, so if she hates it, I can't even put it on my wishlist!

i am going to say carly also b/c i am somewhat afraid of the accidental starbuck latte spill on tattersal and hwo would you clean it and also the jacquard fabric very much weather resitant .... but you have some killer taste happy b-day i also am torn between tattersal and carly zip top pouch but in black