The Saturday Pickle-fest

What bag should I buy this Saturday??

1. Chocolate Top Handle Pouch Carly

2. Bleeker Tattersall Top Handle Pouch

3. Legacy Stripe Top Handle Pouch

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Yes, I am in a pickle for the third time in the last two months! I have been saving for a while now, so I have $151 in cash and $20 in coins and my parents are giving me $200 for my birthday. (Triple-yay!) So what bag should I get??

(Ignore my signature--I'm fickle!!!)

A. Chocolate Top Handle Pouch Carly

B. Bleeker Tattersall Top Handle Pouch

c. Legacy Stripe Top Handle Pouch
  2. hey what happened to the peony tote
  3. I chose the Tattersall. I have the travel tote in both legacy and tattersall, but the pouch is REALLY cute in tattersall over legacy for everyday use. Let us know what you decide.
  4. chose the first one
  5. I chose the Carly pouch because I feel it'll go with a wider range of clothing.
  6. Carly pouch will look good longer.
  7. Carly Carly Carly Carly Carly Carly Carly Carly Carly Carly

8. I voted for Tattersall b/c I love the pattern but I think Carly would wear better long-term. Post pics of what you end up getting!
  9. As much as I love the tattersall (I'm buying it this weekend!) I voted for carly- it sounds like you have a good chunk of money for this purchase and the carly would be the best investment- if you buy something else it could take a LONG time to save up again if you want the carly!
  10. Carly!!
  11. I picked the chocolate Carly .... the other two are gorgeous, too, but the Carly is more versatile.

12. I actually love the Legacy stripe but I have to agree with nauticalstar. Carly would be the best investment. :tup:
  13. I say Carly because you will be able to wear it in any season, and it is more timeless. The tattersall is really CUTE and I would have picked that but I feel that is is more of a fall/winter pattern.

I hope you get something you love soon!!!!!
  14. I choose the Carly because chocolate is yummy! And I think it won't show wear as quickly since it isn't as delicate!
  15. They are all beautiful bags, but I love the Carly the best!! Plus I think it'll survive wear and tear better than the other two.