The sales in Europe

1. Incidentally, when we were in Europe (around July 1) we hit all the sales. Most European stores only have two sales a year, one in winter and one in summer. Sadly, the sales in Paris were just about to start the next day when I was leaving! But I hit wonderful sales in Switzerland, Italy, Austria and Germany.

I just wish I had hit the sales in Paris. Galleries Lafayette and Printemps were just setting out all kinds of signs and covering merchandise (with sheets) for the next day.

So if anyone is planning a trip next year, you might want to google when the sales begin! ;))
  2. Thanks for that info. I'm planning a trip next year:graucho:
  3. Haha thats so funny you said that because I left paris the Day after the 1st day of the sales so i got to have one day of sale shopping in Paris, it was amazing yet annoying considering most designers had a 30+ minute wait outside.. I did get to Galeries Lafayette and Printemps and they both were amazing and had the best deals.. I waited outside the Chanel Shoe store on Ave Montaigne for 45 minutes and they had all shoes marked down 30-80% it was great and i wish you could have been there, although it was CRAZILY crowded!;)
  4. Ah, what I missed!!! Next year......;)))