The Runway -- COACH Edition!

1. Okay girls, all the other designers have had their 15 minutes of fame. I think its about time we took our COACH babies out to play! Lets show the forum we're not ashamed LOL

Post pictures of you wearing your COACH bags, and be sure to include the name of the bag! I'll try and post pictures here in a little. Have at it ladies!
  2. This is great abandon! I'll post mine later.
  3. Here's one pic to start us off:

Me carrying the Coach Poppy Gallery Tote in white.

(LOL it's the only one I have saved on my comp right now.. I'll take other pics later)
  4. Sparkles, that bag looks beautiful on you. Matches your outfit so nicely! It is such a pretty bag.
  5. I've always loved & adored that tote..but never got around to finding one at the outlets. I could never decide if I wanted to get the signature or leather anyways. Thanks for posting!
  6. ooh i can't wait to do this when i get home from work!!
  7. Sparkles - that poppy tote looks great! I really like that on you.
  8. that poppy tote is soooooooooooooooooo pretty sparkles!!!!! perfect for summer!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Sparkles...I :heart: your Poppy Tote!! It looks fabulous on you!
  10. GORGEOUS! :heart: Tomorrow I will definately post photos of my stuff.
  11. Here's one Coach bag I can't bear to part with!

This picture is from when I first got it.. Notice the price tag still attached! I believe it's the Coach Quilted Soho Fur Hobo.

12.'s some pics. I have on pjs so umm, whatever! :shame:

Here goes...

TransAtlantic Messenger
    Mini Signature Messenger
    Pleated Hobo
    Signature Satchel
    Hamptons Weekend Scribble Tote
    Scarf Print Hobo
    coachmessenger.jpg coachmessenger2.jpg coachminisigmessenger.jpg coachpleatedhobo.jpg coachsatchel.jpg coachtote.jpg coachtote2.jpg scarfprinthobo.jpg scarfprinthobo2.jpg
  13. I love everyones purses! GREAT!! LOL you all take way better pictures than me. I'm not going to post them all at once..when I wear the purse out, I'll take a pic & post. Here is the one for today:
    2006_0804Image0001.jpg 2006_0804Image0003.jpg
  14. Thanks for all the compliments girls :love: But the poppy tote was definitely too small for me.. I needed something bigger to haul my books around in.

Keep all the great pics coming!! I love seeing everyone's beautiful bags :wlae:
  15. heres me with my Scribble and Black hamptons Hobo
    pink 003.jpg pink 004.jpg