The Royal Warrant of Appointment

1. A royal crest given to businesses a member of the royal family particularly favors. Each member gives out one every five years.. The business can put the seal on their stationery, trucks, buildings . . . . it's good advertisement because it says that a member of a royal family enjoys their product.

(If you look at the back wrapper of a Cadbury's chocolate bar, you'd see Queen Elizabeth II's 'seal.')

I find myself using the presence / absence of that as a point in my decision-making, like when I was buying rose soap.

Does anyone else do this?

A royal crest given to businesses a member of the royal family particularly favors. Each member gives out one every five years..

I find myself using the presence / absence of that as a point in my decision-making, like when I was buying rose soap.

Does anyone else do this?

If you had a royal ‘seal,’ what would it look like and what businesses would have it?

Mine would incorporate the Fitzgerald shield with the Burrows Griffon with a tiara on it.

And . . . If you had a royal ‘seal,’ what would it look like and what businesses would you give it to?

Mine would incorporate the Fitzgerald shield with the Burrows Griffon with a tiara on it.

.I'd give it to Louis Vuitton, Victoria's Secret, Starbucks, Barnes & Noble.

2. :biggrin:

it makes no difference to me whatsover, but i hate cadbury's chocolate so i don't think the queen has impeccable taste (i know, off with my head!) :wtf:

i'd give one to fazer (makers of all my favourite candy, bread, and yummy baked goods :drool: ) in finland, one to finnair in hope of them always giving me free flights, one to apple (in hope of free computers for life :graucho: ), one to nokia (guess why), one to chanel because they're so chic they should have one even though they aren't my #1 favourite (and of course i'd like freebies :biggrin: )... umm i think i'll stop because this will just be a list of companies whose stuff i like and would like as freebies :shame:

as for design i guess it'd have to be the family crest. or the pineapple in my avatar :roflmfao: