The Richard Prince Monogram PULP Club!

hellokitty - I could get mine on my shoulder but it is awkward since the bag is longer and fairly deep - I got the PM & GM to use as a small carry on or weekend bag but think it is an odd shape for everyday - I tried the first week to carry it around and then put it away - I will try one more time!

Welcome Pink--Life is good!!!!!

Well for me it was the only one (although I like others) that I HAD to have - it is so uniques- just edgy enough and colorful enough and the orange leather on the pulp rose is so sophisticated,classy and smooth not to mention - I think it is the most durable and so travels well being that the fabric is laminated to seal it - I will be happy to have this bag forever - s=especially as a larger bag to keep everything i.e. camera, ipod checkbooks, bottled water in and organized for busy days when I am going to be going all day - In my opinion - It is the best one to get- but then I am biased! :tup:

Do you think it'll still be available at the end of the summer?

Honestly, No - for some reason in the pics it does not stand out but when someone sees it IRL -it is like they just must own it- but if it is meant to be then I think one will still be left for you - better to buy it without stress than out on a limb - my experience is it is hard to enjoy when :upsidedown: it puts your budget upside down - not that it would you but there are a couple I want right now that would do that to me so I am going to get my pulp paid for first and then start dreaming again!

I have tried to do what the SA did on the Luggage tag on the store display but I can not figure out how they wrap it a few times and then feed the clasp in from the back- it keeps it tight and closer to the handle - instead mine just flops around - looking to loose so let me know if you find a sharp way to attach it. :sad:

I have tried to do what the SA did on the Luggage tag on the store display but I can not figure out how they wrap it a few times and then feed the clasp in from the back- it keeps it tight and closer to the handle - instead mine just flops around - looking to loose so let me know if you find a sharp way to attach it. :sad:

same problem, have to frequently fix it.... but it's ok.......
perhaps no one really pays attention to the tag anyways, just us :okay:

Nope the weekender is an awesome bag and I carried it in the middle east where it was extremely hot and dry and the bag has been well but that was in April when temps were just reaching close to a 100 by now I am sure any kind of bag would melt there now and be ruined it's like a 110 to 120 way too hot now. :blink: