The Real - Talk Show

I read out of the other co-hosts, she only follows Tamara now.

I guess that is all we will know for now. Either way, its always business in a business environment especially "show business." It is not a family, group decision and no one has to deal with you, even if you are the star of a show.

I really like this show. But I wouldn't be sad if Lonnie Love was replaced.
I liked Tamar better than her. I don't think she fits with the panels personality.
She brings the jokes but that's about it

Just my opinion.

I actually like it better now that Tamar is gone.
Really? I could not stand Tamar and the lip smaking, but something is missing. I can't get past girl chat (and sometimes I can't get past 5min). Loni clearly still does not want to be there, but wants her check. Jeannie seems more annoying (if that is possible) and Adrienne is just cracking me up about her new man. She rarely talked about her ex and now won't shut up about this wedding. I'm happy she found true love, but damn, give it a rest (Star Jones part 2)

Really? I could not stand Tamar and the lip smaking, but something is missing. I can't get past girl chat (and sometimes I can't get past 5min). Loni clearly still does not want to be there, but wants her check. Jeannie seems more annoying (if that is possible) and Adrienne is just cracking me up about her new man. She rarely talked about her ex and now won't shut up about this wedding. I'm happy she found true love, but damn, give it a rest (Star Jones part 2)
Now, I didn't say it was GREAT, but I just like it better without Tamar....Yeah, Lonnie is a bit What Evvv, with her attitude...don't get me started on Adrienne and cheating Israel...major eyeroll.

Didn't it just come out that he sired a bunch of outside kids?
Tamar is an acquired taste but it is now boring without her.
I don't know about all of that...I just know I get tired of hearing her talk about them going through premarital counseling, and other stuff. I get this is HER 1st marriage, but this man just got out of a marriage that ended in a slopping divorce and scandal. I just cant....She is one of those one's ready to be married and will settle for anything. I give it a few year...enough so she can say she was a wife and have a baby.

ETA: Tamar....if she toned it down a bit, she would have been ok, but the lip smacking, talking in 3rd person and all the lingo was driving me crazy.

I don't know about all of that...I just know I get tired of hearing her talk about them going through premarital counseling, and other stuff. I get this is HER 1st marriage, but this man just got out of a marriage that ended in a slopping divorce and scandal. I just cant....She is one of those one's ready to be married and will settle for anything. I give it a few year...enough so she can say she was a wife and have a baby.

ETA: Tamar....if she toned it down a bit, she would have been ok, but the lip smacking, talking in 3rd person and all the lingo was driving me crazy.

YES!!!!

Yall, why does Lonnie have to YELL when she talks...geez.

And do you ever notice the faces she makes while the other ladies are talking at certain times?
Just rubs me the wrong way like she feels she's better than everyone else

But then other times she seems chill. Can't wrap my head around it. Maybe she's just fake all together and doesn't really want to be there