The Real - Talk Show

It's ok....it gets to be a bit too much at times though.
Tamar - EXTRA
Loni - a bit desperate
Tamera - a little bit too sweet/dumb
Geni - mmeh
Adrienne - just Ghetto/birdish.

That's my summation.

glad to see these comments, I was so excited to watch and I caught it on the plane yesterday. Adrienne is wayy too much. I def will give it another chance though. It's def not a must watch for me.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Get the f*** outta here!' It's deja VIEW all over again as co-hosts of TV talk show The Real at war after Jeannie Mai sides with Donald *****
The Real has been a breakout hit ranking number two in the coveted 18-to-34 age demographic behind The Wendy Williams Show
Jeannie Mai's initial decision to stay on as co-host of *****'s Miss USA Pageant caused major friction with three of her colleagues
Tamar Braxton tweeted #GTFOH' (short for Get The F*** Outta Here)
Even though Mai changed her mind about hosting the pageant there's bad blood
With The View plummeting and The Talk growing, the only way The Real stands a chance is if the ladies continue to get along

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nie-Mai-sides-Donald-*****.html#ixzz3fyay9Onv

I tried to watch the premiere and the show last night on BET. Sorry, but it sounds like conversation overheard at IHOP.
really....it seems they avoid talking about politics or anything controversial so the result is very mundane conversation, e.g., "would you tell you friend if her husband was cheating?" kind of thing. They don't seem to have a lot of interesting guests either. I tune in sometimes just because there's nothing else on.

It seems they made an effort to create a diverse group but no white woman? I guess that's not the audience they're going for? or the producers thought white women have had opportunity all along; now it's someone else's turn?

Yesterday, Tamar released the attached statement on Instagram, and today The Real confirmed the rumors, she isn't coming back for season three. Tamar is so quick to go to social media to bash others about what they've done to her. This time, I believe the rumors were correct, she is not leaving to pursue her solo career, like the statement says. We probably would've believed it, if she hadn't went on a social media rant. She was fired!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463936119.140125.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463936119.140125.jpg
    593.8 KB · Views: 202
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463936135.909265.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463936135.909265.jpg
    535.4 KB · Views: 198
While many people don't care for Vince (think he's harsh), he told Tamar on MANY occasions 'stay off that social media'.

Tamar is very much sensitive Sally, so social media is the last place she needs to be but it's the first place she tends to run to. Her mouth and keystrokes are going to kill her career. Nobody will want to work with her.