The Real - Talk Show

I think that Vince put Tamar last.(according to Tamar)
She said that first come Dylan, then Miracle then Tamar...
Vince is cruel at times(from watching the show).
He also believes that she is with him for the money.
Not a good situation.
Yes, she is constantly talking about the other girls husbands finances.
Is she projecting?

Wow, how dreadful. Wife first? No. Who or what is Miracle? Please don't tell me that is his studio or pet. Vince doesn't seem loving towards Tamar, but that is likely because of her attitude which is likely because of the way he treats her. Money, gifts, shoes are affection for her. Maybe counseling will help them, they don't seem content.

She claims it was for medical reasons and her right side is still wrong, but she is to scared to have them fix it. Said it was a 8hr surgery

I didn't know she had surgery I thought it was make up making her nose appear thin. If she had surgery why not make her nose the same, why does it seem thinner, straighter, elongated? That is odd. Add the blond hair, that Vince prefers and it makes you wonder.

Wow, how dreadful. Wife first? No. Who or what is Miracle? Please don't tell me that is his studio or pet. Vince doesn't seem loving towards Tamar, but that is likely because of her attitude which is likely because of the way he treats her. Money, gifts, shoes are affection for her. Maybe counseling will help them, they don't seem content.

I didn't know she had surgery I thought it was make up making her nose appear thin. If she had surgery why not make her nose the same, why does it seem thinner, straighter, elongated? That is odd. Add the blond hair, that Vince prefers and it makes you wonder.

Loni also admitted she had her nose done

Miracle is Vince's dog. Miracle never listens to Tamar, the looks that dog gives her are hysterical.

After a super successful 4-week, seven city test run this past summer, "The Real" is set to premiere its full season in Fall 2014!

The one-hour daily talk show, hosted by the fun and fabulous Tamar Braxton, Loni Love, Adrienne Bailon, Jeannie Mai and Tamera Mowry-Housley, killed the test run with stellar ratings.

Across all seven markets, “The Real”'s viewership grew by 50% throughout the test. And it's filling a niche market void in daytime. The show is the first of its kind with all five hosts being of ethnic backgrounds, and the sassy & controversy isn't exactly what you see on the other daytime shows.

The talk show will air on 18 Fox owned & operated markets in Fall 2014, and will have a replay of each show daily on BET (similar to the set up for "The Wendy Williams Show").

“Five hosts for the price of one – score! Seriously, we’re all looking for younger adults and this program delivered big time,” said Frank Cicha, Senior Vice President, Programming, Fox Television Stations. “This skew suggests daypart flexibility, which opens up lots of interesting scheduling opportunities, especially in our duopolies. Should be fun.”

Here are the 18 stations where you can see "The Real".

New York (WNYW), Los Angeles (KTTV), Chicago (WFLD), Philadelphia (WTXF), Dallas (KDFW), Boston (WFXT), Atlanta (WAGA), D.C. (WTTG), Houston (KRIV), Detroit (WJBK), Phoenix (KSAZ), Tampa (WTVT), Minneapolis (KMSP), Orlando (WOFL), Charlotte (WJXY), Memphis (WHBQ), Austin (KTBC) and Gainesville (WOGX).

Before and after pictures of the ladies; Tamar looks scary and where are her eyebrows. Instagram

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410355509.453441.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410355509.453441.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 144
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410355527.860922.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410355527.860922.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 158