The Real Housewives of Vancouver, BC Canada!

Are there really people like Jody and Mia? Like, they're so rude. They think everything is about money and stuff like that. Girls, please. You can have loads of money, but it's worth nothing if you're such cold persons.
I hope they won't be picked for a second season, I'm done with those classless people...

slang said:
Maybe Christina is her middle name??

I see Ronnie is making such a big deal about it on twitter, saying she's going to hire a PI - she should just ask her at the reunion

Ronnie said before the show began filming that she was hiring a pi to find out Christina's real age. And she did that's prob how she realized her real name. I still like Christina best. She's fun honest and a blast to be around!

Are there really people like Jody and Mia? Like, they're so rude. They think everything is about money and stuff like that. Girls, please. You can have loads of money, but it's worth nothing if you're such cold persons.
I hope they won't be picked for a second season, I'm done with those classless people...

Jody gave an interview saying that she might not come back even if asked by the producers. The reason is the show lacks real society women/real wealth:
“It would depend on the ingredients.... I think we need more legitimacy.”

“I wish we had a stronger cast perhaps, there was more legitimacy to our cast,”

“Ronnie and I, I think, are the only legitimately wealthy women on the show.

Source

Well, we all know that! It just runs deeper than jealousy when it is attached to being mean and rude. Jealousy is too nice of a word for Jody and Mia LOL!

Oh totally, but jealousy/envy can make women (and sometimes men) act real nasty sometimes, i have seen it happen and it always makes me cringe, i guess it stems from insecurity, i can also bet that the fact that Jody and Mia actually aren't as well off as they make out also must be another sore point for them.

Jody gave an interview saying that she might not come back even if asked by the producers. The reason is the show lacks real society women/real wealth:

Source
I'm happy if she doesn't come back. Even in the interview, she makes it only about money and her hate for some of the cast members. A woman like her, shouldn't be on the show, money or not.
And all the money stuff. I don't care. The 3 'not wealthy' women, are the nicest/sweetest on the show.

Oh totally, but jealousy/envy can make women (and sometimes men) act real nasty sometimes, i have seen it happen and it always makes me cringe, i guess it stems from insecurity, i can also bet that the fact that Jody and Mia actually aren't as well off as they make out also must be another sore point for them.

I hear ya! I was just saying that jealousy is too nice of a word for them. To me, jealousy is catty like Ronnie and Mary....Jody and Mia have vile behavior.

I hear ya! I was just saying that jealousy is too nice of a word for them. To me, jealousy is catty like Ronnie and Mary....Jody and Mia have vile behavior.

Oh lol i get what you mean, i guess it is just different degrees of how somebody acts when they feel insecure, those 2 are just a pair of nasty witches, i definately couldn't be in a room for even 2 minutes with them.

I'm glad to see that everyone feels the same way about Jody. She is a nasty piece of work, and looks like she'll get nothing but bad PR about the way she acts and the things she says. I just can't understand how she thinks the way she acts could ever be seen in any kind of a positive way.
And her daughter is equally as bad.
I guess the reason they (Jody and Mia) spend so much time together is that no one else would want to be with them.

I hope we get to hear more about Jody's store selling fakes if she does. This is just so wrong. It would be so heartbreaking to go to a high end store and purchase something, to then find it was a fake.

I'm glad to see that everyone feels the same way about Jody. She is a nasty piece of work, and looks like she'll get nothing but bad PR about the way she acts and the things she says. I just can't understand how she thinks the way she acts could ever be seen in any kind of a positive way.
And her daughter is equally as bad.
I guess the reason they (Jody and Mia) spend so much time together is that no one else would want to be with them.

I hope we get to hear more about Jody's store selling fakes if she does. This is just so wrong. It would be so heartbreaking to go to a high end store and purchase something, to then find it was a fake.

Bad PR is right. Now that i'm aware of how nasty Jody is, i will NEVER shop at her store if i'm ever in Vancouver and i'm sure many other people feel the same way.

I will never understand all the bashing of people's looks. The women on these shows get bashed for not getting their noses done. Then they get bashed for having cosmetic procedures. They can't win.

Agreed :smile:

They have defining noses and don't care what they look like (other than Vicky from OC - YIKES!!!)