The Random Picture Thread

1. ^Really nice pics!

2. I don't know if the wind or the flags were confused about which was to go...

050111_Flags-Bowie-Court1.jpg

3. Some Random pics from my BB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Pictures from the Seattle Art Museum - went on Sunday. Most pics are from the Luminous - The Art of Asia exhibit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I absolutely love this picture from the angle to how the bright colors pop.

6. ^Chineka, thanks I like how the colors came out.

--

Here's just a fun pic :love: it's an artwork at the side of a waterway.
    [​IMG]

7. Just a pic from last Sunday :smile:
    [​IMG]

8. got my little girl on the toshiba billboard in times square. trying to get my son on there as well. if anybody would be nice enough to vote for him on the toshiba facebook app, i'd really appreciate it.
    he's the one in the little sailor outfit here.

[​IMG]

9. That's cute. It reminds me of the Make Way for Ducklings sculpture they have in the Boston Public Garden.

(Not my photo. I got it from Wikipedia.)

Make Way For Ducklings.jpg
  10. Aww :love: Cute!
    [​IMG]

11. I had the privilege to document backstage at Oscar de la Renta's pre-fall fashion show two weeks ago. Don't ask me how it happened (I have no idea myself), but I did end up in the prep room in which the models were getting final touch-ups prior to walking out on the runway. For the duration of the entire show.

Exciting energy and surreal experience to be in the inner sanctum of the production.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Two moar.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Great captures and what a great opportunity that you had to take these pictures.

14. The new nail polish that I bought this week and part of my dinner for the night, mini crab cakes.

IMG_2991.JPG IMG_2998.JPG