The Ramona is on it's way home to me...

1. Hi everyone!

Some of you know that I purchased a khaki Ramona back in the fall. I absoluted loved the bag - that is was so versatile and stylish at the same time! Unfortunately, I had to sell it over the holidays to help raise some emergency cash for my grandmother. It was hard to let go, but I had to do it. Since then, I've been missing the bag, which I guess is a bit shallow of me, and I purposefully avoided and threads about it.

I missed out on the great deal that Saks had earlier this year, and just wasn't ready to purchase the bag for full-price again at NM or Bergdorf's.

Over the weekend, I found the bag on eBay - everything looked authentic and robynbenz helped to reassure me of its authenticity. I'm happy to say that I won the bag! :yahoo: I can't wait to see it again!

Just wanted to share...Thanks!

2. CONGRATULATIONS SuLi:woohoo: :woohoo:
    Can't wait to see it on you and I am so happy I was able to help!
    Keep on :choochoo: :choochoo:

3. Oh SuLi, I'm so happy to hear that you're getting another Ramona. That's terrific! :biggrin: Are you getting it in khaki?

4. Congratulations SuLi.Cosmo posted pictures of your bag while i was waiting for mine to arrive in the mail:drool: I was really excited to see mine after seeing pictures of your bag.Keep us posted and take pictures:flowers:

5. CONGRATULATIONS:yahoo:

6. Miss SuLi -

This was on my watch list, but I DID NOT bid, as I figured from some earlier postings
    that you were the bidder and didn't want to push the price or outbid you :heart:

CONGRATULATIONS! :yahoo: You deserve her! :flowers::love:

7. Thanks for all the kind words! I DID get another khaki - I just loved the color when I had it, and was sad to learn that it was a discontinued color.

Chicbags - Thank you so much for deferring the auction to me. It was really sweet, and your act of kindness is exactly the reason why the forum is so wonderful. Robynbenz and I saw another khaki auction (that actually has a starting bid less than the one I bid on and won) that looks authentic - from the pictures of the Saks tag, it looks like one of the khaki Ramonas on sale earlier this year. Good luck if you decide to bid on it!