The raisin fairy flew over Corvallis today...

:yahoo::roflmfao::roflmfao:

It will always be my favorite H piece ever, you are so right.

It is absolutely our pleasure to serve. We love what we do. It's rare to be truly happy in a career, I am so fortunate to have found my calling.

LOL - I could post it in an action shot, it would be funny because I get weird looks from people when I carry my scarf-laden Coach bags when I'm in uniform! But prancing around with a karo? They might have me committed...hahahha!!!

OMG, Candace! RAISIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!! It is absolutely gorgeous and I know that it will bring you a huge smile every time you see it! You DEFINTELY deserve it!!!

It will look great in your Coach bags and in your Raisin Lindy (I know you'll get it!)!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Candace, what a heartwarming story. Always believe you are truly deserving of the good things that come to you! And I add my thanks to the many before me for your service.

OMG! Candace! A Karo! Those are being discontinued!!! and RAISIN! That's so wonderful for you!!! i am so excited for you! :yahoo: Congratulations on your first gorgeous piece of Hermes and thank you for your service to our country. :heart: Without brave women like you and your brothers and sisters in arms, we wouldn't be here today.

I'm all sniffly :crybaby:

There truly are some very thoughtful and wonderful people on the pf. Wear her in good health..

I feel like people are so generous with their love for H, they want to spread the joy around whenever they can. It's such a great spirit floating around here. I can't wait until I am able to pay it forward (I do with other things but I think it would be fun to have some luxury items that I can send to people that don't have any) myself!