THE PUTTY COLOR....Does anyone like this?

1. I'm on the fence about this color. I like it and then I don't. What are your opinions???

2. I don't like it at all but I am biased b/c I like vibrant colors. This putty color looks bland to me but I haven't seen it IRL yet.
  3. I think it's pretty but I tend to go for darker colors....not for me....
  4. I was thinking the same thing but then again if you need a neutral bag that isn't a dark color like black or brown..this would work well. Although, you're right, seeing it in person makes all the difference. It could look completely different IRL. ummmm...... what does everyone else think of it?
  5. I love it on here. Don't know about how I'd like it in person though. I guess everything is like that.
  6. I have a putty colored bag in another brand and I love it! It's difficult to tell from the pic if this is a great representation of the color! I can't wait to see it in real life. For myself though, I am going for a darker colored large duffle!
  7. Not my fave, with all the other vibrant colors for fall
  8. Meh, I don't like it. I prefer the more vibrant colors too.
  9. For me its just 'o.k.'
  10. I like it but there are other colors that I really like or love. (the wine for instance)
  11. i think it'd get more hype if it wasn't named 'putty' -- a little boring... i think cocoa or bronzed vanilla would've been better -- i like it a little though -- do they make it with other styles??
  12. I love the color, it's wonderfully versatile without having the gray undertone that taupe tends to have.

If they had let me name the color, I believe I would have called it "cafe au lait."

I'm still trying to decide if I need a Bleeker...but if I do, this may be the color. Of course, that green looks beautiful, too...and the ink...;)
  13. It's a nice color but if you're on the fence it's probably not the right thing to buy it- to me, I buy bags that I MUST have- the ones I fall in love with the moment I see them----
  14. Not for me...I really like the vibrant colors as some of the other posters...
  15. thats a very nice color