The Purse Store??

1. Hey guys, I posted this on another board but realized perhaps I should have posted here. I see that the purse store is selling Goyard totes for $190. According to them, they retail for over 1k.

Is this store reputable? Is this a fluke?

Thanks for any input.

2. A Goyard tote for $190 has to be a fake. I don't believe Goyards even go one sale.

3. Yes, I was researching the site and came across this:

Are you handbags authentic?
    All products sold are mirror quality and are not being sold or represented as original. We guarantee that they are high quality mirror images and brand new direct from our factory with tags attached, serial numbers (date codes), dust cover and has brand embossed.

4. ohhh that is awful. I just got SO excited when i saw the first post. Booh! to the purse store!

5. The Purse store sells fakes?????? Is this Thepursestore.com? I don't even see them listing a Goyard. I thought they were 100% authentic! I found this in their terms....

Merchandise Authenticity
    The Purse Store only sells 100% authentic merchandise. Furthermore, The Purse Store is an authorized retailer of all the brands offered on this website.

Are we talking 2 different sites?

6. No I think it's THE purse store cause they are authentic. Which one are you talking about Judie?

7. Thank goodness, because The Purse Store has always sold authentic items, I thought.:sweatdrop:

8. Absolutely, the Purse Store is wonderful. I have bought bags there in person and online. No question.

9. Wow, the NERVE of this site. They use the brand names, the official colors and styles. Why aren't they stopped??? I would rather carry my daughter's strawberry shortcake backpack than a fake bag.

10. I know, this is what thepurseboutique has on their site:

Are you handbags authentic?
    All products sold are mirror quality and are not being sold or represented as original. We guarantee that they are high quality mirror images and brand new direct from our factory with tags attached, serial numbers (date codes), dust cover and has brand embossed.

11. Funny, that question "Are you handbags authentic?" is not even correct!

12. Wow! I'm glad that got cleared up! I was disappointed for a moment... I buy from The Purse Store!

13. I can't understand how these sites are selling obvious fakes, and are being allowed to do it.

I am wondering if there are different rules for different countries??

I may do a little bit of research!!!!!
    :smile:

14. I previously posted today about the great bags that you have on sale-see prior thread. By the way didn't you used to carry some Belen Echandia bags? Do you anymore? Please PM me and let know. Thanks!:yes: