The purple/parma BALL story

1. A long story, but with happy ending. :tup:

So, i saw a purple ball bag last week and struggling whether to grab it. on monday, i called the shop and pre-sale started on tue, with 30% off, but only for VIP. i'm not VIP but my friend's friend is. on tue, i called the shop and see whether any purple ball bag left. the only answer was "display only". i kept on calling almost every shop here and one SA said there's a new one and she'd keep for me, so i can ask my friend to come (it has to be bought by a VIP).

today after work, i went to the shop, cause i wanna try to see if it's ok to give the name and phone no of VIP will be entitled to the sale. i asked for the SA, she showed me the bag, but it's BROWN:confused1:.. she's terribly sorry for making a mistake, cause the color code for brown and purple is pretty similar. she then kept on calling every shop AGAIN (just like what i did) and tracked one display for me. indeed, i've waited for over 15 mins already. she then explained again then i need to ask the VIP to come down to buy for me, i was :cursing: but still act politely to see if she can do anything. she said she'll ask the manager and give me a call later.

15 mins later, while i was on the way home, she called and said the bag has arrived, and it's a NEW one :yahoo: (she said new stocks come everyday and they don't know what they will be). plus the manager allows me to buy the bag with discount :roflmfao:.. so, i went back home, dropped my labtop and went all the way back to buy this beauty, here she is...:graucho:

bv-purple-ball-1.jpg
  2. Yay! A happy ending for your story. The color looks great on the ball bag. Congrats!

3. Love happy endings. Congrats on your new bag, enjoy!

4. yay! i'm so glad you got your bag! the color is gorgeous!

5. Gorgeous bag/color!!! Congrats BillBill. =)

6. Awesome colour for the Ball! It was worth all that hassle!

7. Wow - what a gorgeous ball bag! Congratulations! I can't wait to see action pics!

8. I have a Bottega wallet in Parma that's just gorgeous!

9. I love this color - so glad your story had a happy ending! Enjoy!

10. Beautiful!!!!!!!!

11. This beautiful bag was meant to be yours, congrats!

12. i got a key ring in parma. the color is beautiful. congrats!

13. Congrats!!

This yummy bag was def meant to be yours! :flowers:

14. beautiful! never knew the combo existed! Parma ball! WOW!!!!

15. wow, your ball bag in parma is gorgeous. this colour is growing on me (at the end of the season!!) im gonna def get something in this colour!!!thanx for your pics.