The PROBLEM with TOKIDOKI !!!

i can't find a print i LIKE in store!
You mean any print in general or are you talking about inferno or paradiso prints? If so, they have those at the lesportsac outlet stores you can call up and tell them what you like. IMO those patterns look good on all the bags b/c they're pretty repetitive. :love:

I wasn't too into the paradiso or inferno prints myself. I even said I wasn't getting anything. I ended up with a gioco in each print!! But my FAVORITE on the paradiso is the flower looking in the puddle at its reflection!! I :heart: that flower!!
The flower looking at it's reflection is also one the things I like about the paradiso . I almost bought the Tokidoki mirror compact just because the box it comes in has the flower looking at it's reflection on it. :lol:
aa36_1.JPG

It's so funny how we're all soooo much alike on here. It really makes me feel better about my own insanity!! It's actually starting to make me feel NORMAL!! :love:

Plus the box is better than the mirror itself!! :graucho:
That's funny how they made the box better than the mirror . I just know if i would get it though the box would end up getting crushed .

That's funny how they made the box better than the mirror . I just know if i would get it though the box would end up getting crushed .
They have it at Ulta if you have any of them near you, you can just go in and pick one up so you don't have to worry about the box getting crushed in shipping. Honestly though, I don't think it's worth the $$. I'm not too into the white star that's on the front of the mirror...really the box is the best part!! I haven't even taken mine out of the box yet!! And I probably won't! :graucho:

They have it at Ulta if you have any of them near you, you can just go in and pick one up so you don't have to worry about the box getting crushed in shipping. Honestly though, I don't think it's worth the $$. I'm not too into the white star that's on the front of the mirror...really the box is the best part!! I haven't even taken mine out of the box yet!! And I probably won't! :graucho:
They could have done much better and put something cute on there instead of just the white star. :yucky:

yeah, i dont like the outside of the mirror either, but i love the little stars and tokidoki on the mirror itself. I had to have it because of the stars on the inside. tokilicious jenny- what are you gonna do with the BOX? LOL :biggrin:

Inferno is my favorite! I love how it looks all hellish but then they're baking cookies and listening to i-pods. I think it also helps that my inferno is a nuvola and I love the style.
I don't have any paradiso but I :heart: the flower.
I looooooooove inferno. That's the only one that I want another bag of...well, I could probably go for a pirata denaro, but anyway....

I love inferno. So adorable. I love the skeleton brushing his teeth. :smile:

Edit: no, the devil brushing his teeth wins...he's wearing tighty whities!!!