The postman brought me this today!! Pics inside!

1. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Calcaire twiggy!! The 05 leather is really amazing. Just as smooshy as my 05 Sky Blue. :love::p It's really a dark cream with very subtle pink undertones. Under unglaring natural light, you can hardly see pink. In brighter sunlight where light bounces off more on the folds of the leather, the pink shows ever so slightly! :nuts:

Love the subtle pink undertone. It's a wonderful color.:heart:

Group photo with my BVs. This was the only pic i could manage without flash on my iphone and shows the true color of the calcaire and the SB. Will take more pics when i find my camera charger! :wlae:

2. I love Calcaire! I had to see this thread. I really want a Calcaire First oneday...I've had trouble finding one in mint condition though. Congrats to you and it couldn't come at a better time of year!

3. Here are the pics!!!:p

DSC00220.jpg DSC00222.jpg IMG_0288.jpg IMG_0279.jpg
  4. Thanks! I love the color so much. Perhaps as much as my 05SB.

There was just one calcaire first on eBay. I was watching that and it ended with no one bidding. :confused1:It was mint. The seller's located in HOng Kong. If i hadn't bought this already, i would have gotten that!

I am still looking for the perfect color for my first "first".:shrugs: There r just too many nice colors to choose from!!:drool:

5. So pretty!! Congrats!!! You've got a great bbag collection going on there!!!

6. Beautiful. I love Calcaire and I can definitely see the pink undertones reflecting off the bag. What a great X'mas arrival!

7. congrats on your calcaire twiggy! she is so pretty!

8. Thank you bb10lue, jo_ee and robotdoll. All the love is going to the SS08 collections in this forum. Its nice to hear from some the 05 calcaire lovers!:yahoo:

9. congrats, great collection!

10. love it, congrats!

11. Ooh she's gorgeous - congrats!

12. That is stunning!

Congrats! So happy for you!

13. congrats!

14. That is a gorgeous Twiggy! Congratulations and I love your SB too!

I wish you well,

Bridget

15. It's definitely a big score! Congrats, luna_.