The Pomme D'amour Club!

Okay - Here's my new 4 key holder - sorry about the pictures; I'm at work and all I have is the camera on my cell phone:

I just love it!

LOVELY elegent candies everyone :heart:

Okay - Here's my new 4 key holder - sorry about the pictures; I'm at work and all I have is the camera on my cell phone:

I just love it!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :yahoo: u exchanged iit!! though pics didnt do it justise.. but OMG i imagine it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo elegent!! :love: congrats!!!!!!!!! its a keeeeeeeeeeper alright!!

Lovely pieces everyone. I know this may be a lot to ask but if someone has a picture of a framboise piece and a Pomme d'amour piece in the same photo, I would love to see it. I am not near an LV. Thanks.

I don't have any framboise, but I did look at it at the store when I bought my new key holder. It is much more of a kind of cross between bubble gum and hot pink - truly pink in color. The Pomme d'amour is a deep rich red.

Lovely pieces everyone. I know this may be a lot to ask but if someone has a picture of a framboise piece and a Pomme d'amour piece in the same photo, I would love to see it. I am not near an LV. Thanks.

Here is my fruit salad of clés! Framboise and Pomme!
I love both equally! :nuts:

Attachments

• eb320f39.jpeg
    eb320f39.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,658
  • eb320ff3.jpeg
    eb320ff3.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,388
i am in~ :yahoo: sry i can't take a pix of the cles by itself, it's out for a ride w/dear family. This is the pix i took for Red Trio :graucho:

Attachments

• Red trio.jpg
    Red trio.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 1,732
  • Red trio3.jpg
    Red trio3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,342