The Pochette Felicie Club!

Hi, I got my first monogram Felicie last Friday. I love it so much, use it everyday since then. My keys barely make it to tuck inside. IMG_1479785373.252234.jpgI'm wondering do you have a better idea to keep the keys more slim and neat? Any special key ring have you use? Pictures will be helpful! Thank you!

Reactions: Alma Anne
Here's my beautiful felicie wild trying to figure out the insurts, what to juse them for :confused1:
I'm using both the inserts when I use other small bags, such as my Alma bb and empreinte twice. I switch them from one purse to another. I use the zippered pouch for change and receipts, and the card insert for cash and cards. They're very convenient.

View attachment 3531033

Reactions: Crazy Waffle
Here's my beautiful felicie wild trying to figure out the insurts, what to juse them for :confused1:

View attachment 3531033

Beautiful piece!
I am planning to use the zipper pouch to store little things in my speedy and the card holder for the small cross body bag I use when I travel to store my travel documents. It should be perfect to store a boarding pass and a passport, and some cards (frequent flyer card, credit cards) on the card slots. Generally it should be perfect to use it as a wallet in small bags. I like the fact that it is long enough so that you don't need to fold bills and thin enough so that it doesn't take up too much space.

Reactions: Crazy Waffle