The pink in my ice storm

1. The ice storm that's coated everything around here with 2 inches of hard slippery ice has made it perfect weather to call up Vuitton and do some ordering. :nuts: My pizza guy won't come out to the house right now, but LV will. :love:

[​IMG]

(shown with some pink Be@rbricks to match the rest of my nutty collection pics :blush: )

I also nabbed new refills for my Medium Agenda, too.

They're blue themed this year so they match my Indigo! Woowoo!

[​IMG]

The icons book rocks and totally worth the price. My refills for my mini agenda were $66.00!! INSANE!

I am not sure about my choice of Fram it's less shimmery than the Indigo, but the mini Pommes aren't in stores yet. :push: I called up and asked them to give me a call if the mini agenda Pomme got in stock so I could do an exchange.

Lil' pinks next to its big blue sis
    [​IMG]

I made a Mini and Small agenda FAQ here:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/lv-reference-library/agenda-reference-refills-vernis-size-comparison-85198.html

And if you're curious how it looks after an ice storm hits:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/animalicious/franklin-in-an-ice-storm-with-his-burberry-84840.html

We're getting 7 inches of snow this weekend, too! Think I'll be calling up Vuitton again? :graucho:

2. I think the Framboise is beautiful! It looks great with the indigo.

3. Ohhhhh sooooo pretty!!!

4. Congrats and those bear's look uber cute:love: I wish I could send over some of the heat from here to you ..I HATE summer:yucky:

5. So pretty framboise and indigo.

6. LOL pack it up, this is going to be the only time I'll welcome a box full of hot air. :lol:

7. haha ... I will try;)

8. Lovin that Indigo.. and the rest too! Love your toys tooo mewlicious!!!

9. congrats! love them both

10. Your toys are too cute, and so is Franklin! :love: Congrats on your new stuff!!!

11. Love that Indigo! What I wouldn't give for an Indigo Mercer........:love:

12. How cute!!! Congrats!!! :nuts:

13. wowowow....nice nice

14. Love the Framboise.... and the Bearbrick!!!

15. Cute!